Sheffield Homes MEGATHREAD

What bit are you struggling with ?

Daddy takes away all your jellybeans then mammy asks you to give your sister some jelly beans.

Mammy then gets stroppy because your sister didnt get her jellybeans.

Should daddy be allowed to escape the consequences of his actions ......Better ?

And i thought i needed therapy :D

Its all gone down hill with the council now, they are beyond a joke.

What bit are you struggling with ?

Daddy takes away all your jellybeans then mammy asks you to give your sister some jelly beans.

Mammy then gets stroppy because your sister didnt get her jellybeans.

Should daddy be allowed to escape the consequences of his actions ......Better ?

this is a bit like the letter in the star tonight (and that didnt make sense either):huh:

Anyone getting sick of people complaining to Sheffield Homes over tenants about the slightest thing? I've had one today who Sheffield Homes got a very nice reply to me.

Basically someone has complained that the hedges are 'blocking the footpath', which is absolute rubbish. In fact these hedges are exactly the same as when I moved in last year...better still photos taken from 2006 before I even lived in Sheffield show the bushes at the same distance on the path so overgrown? Well they do need a trim which was actually planned for this week but for some strange reason given the weather the way it is I don't feel like holding anything electrical outside.

Now don't get me wrong, it does clearly state in my tenancy agreement that I will keep the garden tidy (as Sheffield Homes reminded me today), but then again the same tenancy agreement also says that Sheffield Homes will carry out repairs, and given their track record of repairs at this property they fail to do that (which I might add I reminded them that just as he fell off the path.....the same path they was going to repair in August 2011)

So to whoever complained (and it's probably the same person that lets their dog crap on the path and fails to clean it up....and yes I have evidence of this) then:

Next time you complain to Sheffield Homes that my hedges are overgrown you will know about it. I will take the hedges out and plant a big 6 foot sign with a picture of me and **** YOU in big letters underneath......then you will have something to complain about!

Edited by SYorksDeano

Anyone getting sick of people complaining to Sheffield Homes over tenants about the slightest thing? I've had one today who Sheffield Homes got a very nice reply to me.

Basically someone has complained that the hedges are 'blocking the footpath', which is absolute rubbish. In fact these hedges are exactly the same as when I moved in last year...better still photos taken from 2006 before I even lived in Sheffield show the bushes at the same distance on the path so overgrown? Well they do need a trim which was actually planned for this week but for some strange reason given the weather the way it is I don't feel like holding anything electrical outside.

Now don't get me wrong, it does clearly state in my tenancy agreement that I will keep the garden tidy (as Sheffield Homes reminded me today), but then again the same tenancy agreement also says that Sheffield Homes will carry out repairs, and given their track record of repairs at this property they fail to do that (which I might add I reminded them that just as he fell off the path.....the same path they was going to repair in August 2011)

So to whoever complained (and it's probably the same person that lets their dog crap on the path and fails to clean it up....and yes I have evidence of this) then:

Next time you complain to Sheffield Homes that my hedges are overgrown you will know about it. I will take the hedges out and plant a big 6 foot sign with a picture of me and **** YOU in big letters underneath......then you will have something to complain about!

Love a good rant me:love:

Love a good rant me:love:

and why not?:hihi:

Set of complaining prats around here, they want something to complain about then I will certainly give them something

Hedges or tree branches encroaching on to the pavement come under the highways enforcement officer I believe. If he is called to a problem then he usually inspects the nearby houses to see if there are similar problems. So the initial complaint may not of actually been your hedges at all. I get rather annoyed when one council department will only do what they are supposed to do so for example streetforce come down a road marking up all the potholes and then a few days later fill them in but they ignore the obviously abandoned car, the overgrown hedges blocking off the pavement completely and anything else that isn't their concern. A bit of joined up thinking would be nice wouldn't it?

Oh this was Sheffield Homes that came out. Interesting thing is that a house further up has her bush that bad you have to go onto the road to get past......

She really needs to trim that bush back, even the lads in the pub keep saying that

and why not?:hihi:

Set of complaining prats around here, they want something to complain about then i will certainly give them something

what area you in?

:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

Some people have nothing better to do with their boring little lives other than complain :roll:

People that know me on here know that I will do such a thing (I have even been offered printing)

If the ***** carry on I am having 1 big SF meet in my garden, music blaring for 72 hours......then watch them complain

(private note) it will be bring your own beer and food, camping will be wherever you can find it (just dodge the jog **** from the old biddys mutt))