Sheffield Homes MEGATHREAD

Have come to the conclusion Sheffield homes are run by shear incompetent overpaid morons with no consideration for anyone's private or family life, that presume we are all claiming benefits.

I couldnt agree more:rant:

Nothing than a constant stream of administration errors and incompetence, then they develop a selective memory when they choose.

They think they are above the law stepping in and out of there procedures when it suits them.

Have come to the conclusion Sheffield homes are run by shear incompetent overpaid morons with no consideration for anyone's private or family life, that presume we are all claiming benefits.

yes i agree with you but don't include the staff that work very hard to complete targets that are way out of reach, some of the public think they earn thousands of pound a year you see newspaper reports the average wage is £29,000 GOD knows were they get there figures where from but you could virtully have that for the aVERAGE WORKER WHO COLLECTS YOUR RENTS, LETS THE HOUSES THE BIG EARNERS DO EXIST ON THE TOP FLOOR LIKE DIRECTORS, HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS PLEASE DO0N'T PAINT EVERYONE WITHH THE SAME WAGE BRUH

The average front line workers" ie Block cleaners , estate officers , housing officers wage is 12k -18k

, so god knows where the £29k is from ?

This is about head if departments that must think after today we all sit in the house just waiting with nothing better to do, I should have been clear on this.

All of them?

There are some excellent people who do their best every day in Sheffield Homes (and in other housing organisations) to help their tenants and residents. If you are having problems, it would be better to ask for general advice about how they can best be resolved rather than just have a rant about some unspecified issue.

There are people who post on the forum who've had lots of experience in different areas of housing, both as tenants, applicants, and staff. We also have a legal eagle who gives out good advice.

I was told in September I'm under investigation and I've had no letters, nothing but missed appointments, no communication between the staff and management, It's legal advice I need.

I was told in September I'm under investigation and I've had no letters, nothing but missed appointments, no communication between the staff and management, It's legal advice I need.

What are you under investigation for?

If anyone knows who I can contact for legal advice on this, I would be grateful.

Are you a tenant or a homeless applicant? If so, are you asking your local housing office what is happening? If your problem is to do with your tenancy, or about getting rehoused, then you could speak to Shelter who can offer independent housing legal advice. They have an office on Furnival Gate.

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_advice/advice_services_directory/?pc=Sheffield&Search+Locally=

They also have a free advice line: 0808 800 4444 open from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 8am-5pm Saturday-Sunday

I have tenancy, and all of a sudden this has popped up, I've just been left hanging by Sheffield homes with nothing in writing from them and I'm sure they haven't followed any procedures.