Sheffield Homes MEGATHREAD

I would imagine that also Includes fees incurred by the debt collecting agency sending out letters chasing for payment

Don't pay it

I used to work for them they just rob everyone

I would imagine that also Includes fees incurred by the debt collecting agency sending out letters chasing for payment

they probably handed it straight to the debt collection agency they and other corporations do this so they get the money from the debt collection company then the debt collectors call

Don't pay it[/b]

I used to work for them they just rob everyone

he is right if you look on youtube youll find some help look for free man on the land you dont have a contract with a debt collection agency so own them no moneys. ask them for your signature were you agree to pay the debters they cannot produce this as you never signed a contract with them there is a few other things you must do to but i cant remember exactly what and how to word the letter you need to send thembut i will look for the links to help if you wish

they probably handed it straight to the debt collection agency they and other corporations do this so they get the money from the debt collection company then the debt collectors call

he is right if you look on youtube youll find some help look for free man on the land you dont have a contract with a debt collection agency so own them no moneys. ask them for your signature were you agree to pay the debters they cannot produce this as you never signed a contract with them there is a few other things you must do to but i cant remember exactly what and how to word the letter you need to send thembut i will look for the links to help if you wish

A fellow freeman of the land supporter :thumbsup:.I have tried this about council tax and TV licenses, but a huge majority on here are so brainwashed into what you have to do by the government and whats actually/factually lawfull.So expect it to fall on ignorant ears,my friend.

A fellow freeman of the land supporter :thumbsup:.I have tried this about council tax and TV licenses, but a huge majority on here are so brainwashed into what you have to do by the government and whats actually/factually lawfull.So expect it to fall on ignorant ears,my friend.

already had it on another thread m8 tried to help someone but got jumped on so did some searches got the facts put it on the thread and then went back to the thread and everything was gone it was the roger hayes stuff so no real surprise i suppose.

but all we can do is try to pass on the information we learn if they chose not to take it then that up to them

hmm im confused now, im leaving my flat in 2 weeks and when i asked them if i had to rip the carpets up they said no as long as its in good nick, should i rip them up to be on the safe side?

hmm im confused now, im leaving my flat in 2 weeks and when i asked them if i had to rip the carpets up they said no as long as its in good nick, should i rip them up to be on the safe side?

yes take them out they will end up charging you for leaving them even if they were put in as your moving out they will find a problem with it and take photos of any damage there is in the property,

a friend was charged £50 for a bath plug:huh::loopy:

Return any debt collecters letter with the words ' NO CONTRACT ' in black felt tip written across the letter & return to sender ;)

We moved house (council) 6 months ago and when we were moving the washer we hit the wall and knocked loose 3 wall tiles when I pulled it out but they did not break they just came off the wall so when we handed in the keys we told Sheffield homes what had happened and they told us not to worry about it, this morning we received a bill from a debt collecting agency demanding we pay £360 for a debt passed on to them by Sheffield homes. I phoned Sheffield homes and they told me that we had ignored letters asking for payment for the damage but we never had any letters but they would not listen so I asked them how can they justifie charging us £360 just to replace 3 tiles and I was told that is the going rate so I was wondering if anybody knows what the going rate really is because I really dont think I should pay that much.

write to them - put it in writing exactly what happened and what they said, including exact dates and times of the phone call if possible.

when we moved out of our council house, we ran violia about some rubbish we couldnt get to the dumpsite - were told we could leave 6 items for collection which we did. being a council estate, every numpty in the area brought their crap and dumped it on our front, knowing the council would be collecting. a year later we got a letter from the council demanding about £340 for shifting the rubbish. wrote back to them, stating what had happened and about 4 weeks later got a letter apologising and saying debt had been wiped.

write to sheffield homes now with the exact content of the conversation and if you cant give them an exact date for the phone conversation, give them an estimate along with the phone number you rang from, and ask them to cancel the debt as its unfair. state you reported the damage and were told it was ok, and you took them to their word in good faith.

stick to your guns and be firm, and good luck

Ha ha, makes me laugh, a friend of mine gave me an 8ft trampoline when he moved out of his council house, i shifted it 2 days after he moved while the house was still empty, 4 weeks later he got a bill for ...you guessed it, £360 for removal of a non authorised item...Item in question.Trampoline.

Iriots.

Ha ha, makes me laugh, a friend of mine gave me an 8ft trampoline when he moved out of his council house, i shifted it 2 days after he moved while the house was still empty, 4 weeks later he got a bill for ...you guessed it, £360 for removal of a non authorised item...Item in question.Trampoline.

Iriots.

what you expect from sheffield homes dont get me started on there policy on rents and the amount of arguments i have had sheffield homes to me are a utter joke

Sheffield Homes are a joke, there never seem to have any set rules when you move...A friend who moved was told she can leave the carpets and curtains up, yet when my sister moved she had to take up her carpets that was in good nick and even take down the curtain track.......Oh and my the way she was all so told that if so had a shed or greenhouse there where to be taken down and if she had a fish pond that was to be filled in (she hasn't but how many has and where would you get to soil to fill it in with)....A lot of council tenants over the years do work to there home and garden to make it look nice, why does the council still live in the dark ages and want's it putting back to look crap.........