Bought my first android phone..

damien666

Hi,

Just bought a samsung w (wonder). Not got a clue what im doing, seems so much stuff to do! It wasn't cheap so i want to make sure im getting full use out of it.

Ive downloaded skysports score centre app (all about priorities!) and figured out how to make calls and texts and go on the internet.

Now i just need to wait until my laptop is back so i can put music on it.

Other than that any tips? Cheers

1.Install everything from the market that you think mite be interesting.

2.Play with phone/apps for a while.

3.Reset phone and reinstall only the apps you actually liked.

Apps look same as iphone apps to be honest so i know which ones i like already which i good.

Ive read problems about force close problems with apps, hope that doesnt happen to me as there seems no answer for it.

Cant see a difference between this and iphone so far.

With apps, can you install to the memory card with this model? I know with mine, I can't, and the phone memory soon fills up. Never did work out how to move them to the SD (or even if I can) and for now, phone is broken and awaiting upgrade :D

Ive not got a clue to your question sorry lol

Ive not got a clue to your question sorry lol

Well for now, don't install too much unless they go to the memory card, until someone gives you an answer, once the memory gets full (which it can actually do with only a few apps with mine due to the data collected by games etc) it becomes a bit crap that you have to uninstall one in order to get another x

With apps, can you install to the memory card with this model? I know with mine, I can't, and the phone memory soon fills up. Never did work out how to move them to the SD (or even if I can) and for now, phone is broken and awaiting upgrade :D

It depends on the phone. My S2 has rather a lot of built in memory that I've never got close to filling. My old Desire was an entirely different matter and sold it because there were so many apps you can't move to SD and it has very little memory.