Party venue needed!

Hi have you considered the montgomery hotel 1 mile from city centre with free room hire there number is 2554363 with full bar / resaurant facilities

If you would like to give us a ring at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead we may be able to help. Dates are booking up fast so please call asap on 0114 2374130 for more information.

Nether Edge Bowls Club has a really nice lounge, great surroundings, Abbeydale Moonshine and Farmer's Blonde on tap.....

Dore Masonic Hall, Dore Road, huge car park, big room, easy to get to...

Green Dragon pub in Dronfield has an upstairs function room that you can hire FOR FREE!

(That should start a stampede on here, surely?).

If I was getting married again (which I'm not, ever!) I'd choose Whirlowbrook hall. It's very nice indeed and not far out of Sheffield.

Hello!

i'm looking for a venue for our post-wedding party. up to 50 people for a hot/cold finger buffet. I'm looking for something centre/south sheffield.

Weekends in May/June needed.

I'm looking for something like Christians Restaurant, Norfolk Arms in Ringinglow and Norton country club - all of which i've tried and they have no dates free.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks[/quote Have you tried walkley cottage in crookes had a party there for a family birthday and the buffet was brill

Hi have you tried the walkley cottage Bole Hill Rd

Hi have you tried the montgomery hotel. They are based 1 mile from city centre and have a large function room available 7 days a week with the option of a buffet and DJ or you can provide your own.

Tel 0114 2554363

The hearty oak at Dronfield woodhouse has function rooms for approx 50 people and special offer - £69 for buffet for 50 people (usually £278.50)

choose from the Oak room or conservatory both lovely rooms with Bronze Buffet - sandwich selection, pork pie ,quiche, sausage rolls , crisps and dips and real chips - Great Value - Tel 0114 2891322 fror availability and bookings

the Hearty oak is situated on the road between bradway and holmesfield 22 northern common , dronfield woodhouse s188xj

http://www.heartyoak.com

try old polish club ecclesall road - great venue opposite napoleons and you can do your own catering - and cheap beer and wine!!

Try

http://www.stars-mayfair.co.uk

Kind Regards

Unless the place has been fully refurbished in the last month, its a complete dump.

We recently attended a charity event there and were very shocked at the state of the place.