Party venue needed!

Hello!

i'm looking for a venue for our post-wedding party. up to 50 people for a hot/cold finger buffet. I'm looking for something centre/south sheffield.

Weekends in May/June needed.

I'm looking for something like Christians Restaurant, Norfolk Arms in Ringinglow and Norton country club - all of which i've tried and they have no dates free.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Lees Hall golf club?

I looked there, and the room was too small for my 120-150 but cerainly big enough for 50 :)

Hi Geanie, I might be able to help with this - email info@forumcafebars.co.uk if you'd like information about any of our venues.

Hi there, if you would like to give us a call at Sheffield Transport Sports Club we may be able to help. We have a big function room with a private bar and lots of free parking. It's no problem to arrange a DJ for you, and we offer a range of catering options to suit any budget....or you can have one tailor made to your own preferences. Call 0114 2373216 for more details!

Abbeydale Sports Club has a room for up to about 100.

Hello!

i'm looking for a venue for our post-wedding party. up to 50 people for a hot/cold finger buffet. I'm looking for something centre/south sheffield.

I'm looking for something like Christians Restaurant, Norfolk Arms in Ringinglow and Norton country club - all of which i've tried and they have no dates free.

Thanks

You might like to try CLUB XES; they are available for Private Hire on SUNDAY-THURSDAY every week and can provide food, a bar and have a great sound system/dancefloor; they can also arrange Cabaret Entertainment.

Hi The Lounge at Nether edge can hold up to 150 people if youd like to give sarah a call on 0114 2554363 she will be more than happy to discuss any requirements you may have

Hi there...if you'd like to give us a call at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead we may be able to help you. We have a large function room with its own private bar, we can arrange buffet facilities to suit all budgets, and the services of our resident DJ. Ring 0114 2374130 or 2373216 for more information, but dates are booking up quickly so ring as soon as you can!

Try The Hearty Oak, Dronfield. They do a buffet for up to 50 people for under seventy quid....

I've been to a wedding reception @ 'Bar 23' in Sheffield centre before and would recommend it

Hello!

Thanks

If you need a DJ too, then give me a shout.

Cheers

DJ Stu