What smart phone is smartest?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What smart phone is smartest?

• iPhone
    • Blackberry
    • Android
    • Other (post)

I picked Other!!

They all track what you do..... THE SMARTEST OPTION IS NOT TO HAVE ONE!! (If you value your privacy that is)

Windows 8 is coming this summer & WP7 has had almost no sales, so how is WP7 not dead? You honestly expect it to be improved at all? Why would Microsoft release anything more than the most basic security updates for WP7 after this summer, when they'll be trying to sell Windows 8? Why would developers start producing apps for a shrinking minority platform?

Do you really expect new apps to be coming out for it in 2013, 2014? A free Windows 8 upgrade? I think you'd have to be mad, or getting a very cheap deal to go for a 2 year contract on WP7.

Have you actually ever used a wp7 phone or are you just going on what you've read about it? I base my opinion on Apple, Android & Blackberry based on the fact that I've either owned one or used one quite a lot. It has new apps coming out all the time. When I first got the phone I missed my Android apps immensely, that is until I found the wp7 equivalent to every single one of them.

The Xbox Live integration is probably the biggest reason why I wouldn't go back to Android, even though I do believe Android is still better atm.

Wp7 has almost everything I need in a smartphone. My ONLY problem with it is the fact that they currently don't allow external browsers & keyboards, which is something I'm hoping they sort out in the near future. I have to say it's something you really need to use yourself to appreciate, rather than just reading about it.

I think anywebsite has answered this pretty well already - WP7 is dead - no one is buying them, no apps are being made for them.

Remember - you are probably going to have your phone for 2 years - that's a long time to wait for apps that never arrive. In two years iOS and Android will still be going strong - WP7 will have been abandoned long before then.

Again, where is this information coming from? As part of the 'I'm a wp7' community you can actually see the number of new users each day; they're growing fast and new apps are appearing daily. There's plenty of the more well known apps such as Whatsapp and Wordfeud being made compatible with wp7, as well as many new ones. I look forward to seeing where this OS goes. I think it's quite ignorant to write off something based on clearly bad information.

I'm enjoying my windows phone I've had a blackberry bold 9780 ( not a blackberry fan) ok for email and bbm that's it. Love the wife's samsung s2 but not a fan of the full plastic back and the phones to light for me yes this is nit picking it's the best phone in my opinion I've the iPhone 4 and nokia lumina 800 bit of a phone junkie love the windows phone and yes windows has a bad press had a few xda's and they had there ups and downs but 7.5 is great so far and camera is a lot better than iPhone.

It depend what you using ,I have had iPhone and Blackberry now Android and the best one is iPhone but don't go for the older versions just go for new one , but the IPhone 4s was a disappoint and it came out with many issues . Blackberry is crap don't buy it as long as you a women and you need it just to reply messages or emails . if you want to play games on it go for Samsung galaxy 2 or Nexus they are both great and very powerful . also very expensive .

Again, where is this information coming from? As part of the 'I'm a wp7' community you can actually see the number of new users each day; they're growing fast and new apps are appearing daily. There's plenty of the more well known apps such as Whatsapp and Wordfeud being made compatible with wp7, as well as many new ones. I look forward to seeing where this OS goes. I think it's quite ignorant to write off something based on clearly bad information.

Well, there's a lot of confusion and misinformation around the number of new users (see here) - but even a very generous estimate puts the number of new users waaaaay behind Android and iOS.

Well, there's a lot of confusion and misinformation around the number of new users (see here) - but even a very generous estimate puts the number of new users waaaaay behind Android and iOS.

Of course, that's fair enough but it doesn't mean it's a dead OS. When the Apollo update [wp8] comes out it will be free to existing wp7 users and compatible with most current handsets, so I'm looking forward to that. I don't believe it will be that far behind iOS and Android in the very near future.

I Used to be Nokia Symbian phone user until Nokia chose Windows as its to restricted for me,as no Bluetooth send an recieving between phones,an no micro sd cards accepted an did not like having to use Zune,so i purchased the Samsung Galaxy S2 my First Android phone,an found it like using my old Nokia symbian phone,i can Customize the phone an send an recieve things using Bluetooth an put a 32gb micro sd card inside it,an another good thing i can change the battery myself as i couldn"t with the N8,Android is o.k but there is no exit button on application so you have keep an eye whats running but downloading is amazing as there are loads of free or pay Applications from the Market,Task Manager an Battery Monitor really good applications,so would definetly recommend Android now an also the Samsung Galaxy S2,as the iPhone might be good for some, but no Bluetooth sending or recieving between phones is a Big miss,Blackberry good for the Youngans,but for me the screens are to small an do not Querty pads,Android the Best out there