Woodseats blog!

what does blog mean ?

is it some kind of diary ?

if yes why not just call it a diary about woodseats ?

you get me ?

what does blog mean ?

is it some kind of diary ?

if yes why not just call it a diary about woodseats ?

you get me ?

Most people do know what a blog is I would have thought......it is a record of events as they occur.or stories.......or "musings"......

I suggest you start a thread offering something for nowt, or asking for a cheap deal on summat, you'll get loads of replies......

Activ8 is regularly delivered in S8, between that and SF why would we need a blog, regurgitating the same stories?

i think this is stupid there only askin for your views on woodseats not your bank details, get a grip and help, u was once at school and asked to do sumthin, they are only doin same.
Actually, I was at the same university that they are, but in those days we actually had to do the work ourselves :thumbsup:

Just the sort of thing we're looking for! Is there another post on this somewhere on the forum ?
I rest my case :rolleyes:

Hi,

Is it historical woodseats you are looking at? or just stories?

I know there is a massive problem with the traffic lights on woodseats currently, people are always complaining.

Also in 1978 it was £8000 to buy a terraced house on woodseats, yet people kept being gazumped due to fast rising cost of housing at the time and Woodseats being a 'highly desireable' area to live in.

How times have changed eh?!

If you want current stories, I suggest you get off your ass and visit shopkeepers down woodseats, ask them face to face. I bet Horace Boldocks got a story or two.

For one, I take offence to being included in a "rash", there is no need for harsh words.

Have you considered that perhaps journalism isn't for you ? :hihi:

Really disappointed with the reaction of people here to what was a perfectly innocent, legitimate request.

When did Sheffield forum become so 'members-only' and cliquey? What kind of impression are you giving of Sheffield to someone not even from this area? We're supposed to be one of the friendliest cities in the world, don't see much evidence of that here.

If you don't want to help the OP, or are offended by his request, then DON'T respond, simple as.

To the OP, good luck with your project (sorry I can't be of more help myself!)

Really disappointed with the reaction of people here to what was a perfectly innocent, legitimate request.

When did Sheffield forum become so 'members-only' and cliquey? What kind of impression are you giving of Sheffield to someone not even from this area? We're supposed to be one of the friendliest cities in the world, don't see much evidence of that here.

If you don't want to help the OP, or are offended by his request, then DON'T respond, simple as.

To the OP, good luck with your project (sorry I can't be of more help myself!)

Here here.......