Woodseats blog!

Even if so, students are people too.

Haha yes they are, they can come buy me a few drinks then I will tell them all they need to know!!:hihi::hihi:

I understand your point completely. But I started a music blog last year with no intention of carrying it on. I now get 3000 views a week and I'm planning on turning it into a multimedia thing. So who knows?....

have you got a link?

Attitude :thumbsup:

I'm a mod on another forum centered entirely around helping people out with problems, and it's interesting to see the dynamics according to how much work the OP is prepared to put in themselves vs how much they expect to be done for them

But you are offering suggestions on the ParsonCross thread - while seemingly criticising this one. Can understand why the OP is having a bit of attitude to be fair.

To the OP -sorry I cannot help (not my area of Sheffield).....but hope you find out, my whichever means, lots of interesting information re Woodseats.

the advice I've given on the other thread is exactly that - advice, and it is relevant to what this person is asking too, so they'll find it if they choose to

As a journalist they're going to meet all kinds of people and be faced with extracting information from them. This is a challenge they'll have to meet. Getting a face on like a kid isn't going to get results

the advice I've given on the other thread is exactly that - advice, and it is relevant to what this person is asking too, so they'll find it if they choose to

As a journalist they're going to meet all kinds of people and be faced with extracting information from them. This is a challenge they'll have to meet. Getting a face on like a kid isn't going to get results

So "slapping them" about a bit (metaphorically) without due cause is actually helping them with that challenge - got it now.

Woodswold I hope your work goes well and if you can send me a link to your blog then I will defo take a peek.

People should take an interest in their area and if that means helping someone with a project/course then even better.

Not sure what I can offer to your blog but I will certainly read it!

As for all the people having a go at the op, I'm sure this thread isn't his/her only source of research, give the lad/lass a break x

Woodswold I hope your work goes well and if you can send me a link to your blog then I will defo take a peek.

People should take an interest in their area and if that means helping someone with a project/course then even better.

Not sure what I can offer to your blog but I will certainly read it!

As for all the people having a go at the op, I'm sure this thread isn't his/her only source of research, give the lad/lass a break x

Thanks Lyndix :) as soon as our first post goes up next week, we'll put it on here!

And you're right. This isn't our only resource, SF is simply a good database of local contacts. ... and I'm a lad :D

But you are offering suggestions on the ParsonCross thread - while seemingly criticising this one. Can understand why the OP is having a bit of attitude to be fair.

This is exactly our point.

And you are the type of person we tend to avoid. We are simply doing as we have been instructed by our lecturers (who are experienced journalists). You've got your back up ... for no particular reason to be honest. Jeff posted about the Gazelle earlier and this has opened up leads we didn't know about, which shows how SF SHOULD work. People helping other people. And we are grateful for it.

Woodseats: Went tut butchers for some ox cheek. Phil Vickery says it's the best. The butcher says he's no room for it. Buy a steak pie. Nowt else.

Ger hoo-um and me ant wife have a quawter each savint rest fot morrow. Take it up stairrus and put fire ont bar. Share last o coffee and get dressed for bed.

Fire off and snuggle together for warmth. Discuss plans fot morrow. Out o date food bins at Asda may hold somat.

Wife says it's grim up north. I remind her we're rather better off than when we lived in the Home Counties and I was desperately waiting on my banker's bonus each year.

Will that do? Just trying to help.

A topical feature might be to do with traffic congestion and traffic management schemes, as they are currently carrying out roadworks to remove the traffic lights/bus filter lane on Meadowhead which was introduced a few years ago at a cost of £x,xxx,xxx?