Woodseats blog!

Hi people! We are a group of Hallam students who have been given the task of creating a contemporaneous blog site based in the Woodseats area.

So if you have any stories, regardless of how "un-newsworthy" you think they may be, share them on here!

oh here we go - HOW many students are there in your class? :suspect:

ermmm about 6 groups. we've all been given different areas. why are you so against the idea?

We're being invaded. !

Is this not a good thing though? Someone taking interest in your areas?

it gets a bit irritating being asked to do write people's homework for them, and when there's a glut of people all asking the same thing in the same place....

there's actually no need to log in here and ask US to do the work for you. If you'd bothered to read your way down the 'sheffield discussions' list you'd have most likely found everything you need

...Someone taking interest in your areas?

...for the duration of the module ;) .

NO-ONE READS BLOGS.

Go away and come up with something interesting and original

Guest busdriver1
Is this not a good thing though? Someone taking interest in your areas?

If they were it might be, but as a set task for course work, are you interested or just completing a task

We're not asking for you to "do our homework for us". We're merely stating that if someone has any news then feel free to post in our blogs. Obviously we're going to be doign our own investigative research etc. Is there any harm in asking the target audience for their views? Especially when it's what we've been told to do?

If they were it might be, but as a set task for course work, are you interested or just completing a task

I understand your point completely. But I started a music blog last year with no intention of carrying it on. I now get 3000 views a week and I'm planning on turning it into a multimedia thing. So who knows?....

actually, yes, there IS something wrong with anything that's one way :rolleyes:

why would anybody post in your blog instead of posting here on SF, to the online community where we've all developed relationships and our own support networks?

I don't think you have a grasp at all of a forum actually being made up of real people