A niche tune please help

it is from year 2007 ive been told but that all they can tell me

does any1 know the name of a niche tune that goes like this

never had a strawberry as sweet as you cant compare it to the curves on you

or if you have it please tell me thanks

The lyrics that you quoted are obviously the work of a musical and poetic genius. I gasped in disbelief when I read them. :roll:

it is from year 2007 ive been told but that all they can tell me

If it was played regularly then you would be better perhaps going on youtube and listening to all the niche songs on their. Ive done that before and been successful.

i have been looking for months lol

i have been looking for months lol

Whats the rest of the lyrics? Have you emailed any ofthe dj's who used to be there at the same time this song was played? Have you asked on any garage forums? Thats all i can think of.

I remember some lyrics from a song written some years ago:

Far away across the fields the tolling of the iron bell brings the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell.

I must say that those were some of the best song lyrics that I have ever heard until this thread!

"never had a strawberry as sweet as you, can't compare it to the curves on you"................shear poetry. Women built like strawberries are my favourite!:love:

:roll:

lmao trust if i ever find it i will email it to you all lol its a realy good tune and i have tryed everything poss just cant find it

no thats all i can remember lol i know its a long shot but someone will come to the rescue lol

right got someone coming this week says he has the song i looking for whoop whoop lets hope he has anyone want it emailing to them i will glady do but wait till i got it and il let you know if it is fingers crossed everyone

hi just an update got the song now just need to get disc repaired as its jumping so one step closer yyyyyiiiiipppppppeeeeeeeeee