The Queen's Diamond Jubilee

Guest sibon
Whenever you lot have an election, you throw out the last load of idiots, and within few weeks are already calling the replacement a bunch of idiots, meanwhile wishing for a vote of no confidence so you can bring back the last bunch of idiots. So who do you have who could take over from the royals? Richard Branson maybe? A few new virgins would be nice. You could buy a president from the US. Mitt Romney is looking for a job, and he won't get one here.

Just imagine what he could do to a word like "Jubilee":)

Fair enough. Your choice. But we can't be everywhere. Reporting something will ensure that it gets looked at.

I would rather have the forum see what peoples real attitudes are and to see their hypocrisy, but that's just me. I have seen posts of mine deleted when threads are culled and have even been suspended for very trivial rule breaking when someone has hit the report button, but I appreciate all is fair in love and war :confused:

Does anyone really care about the Queens Jubilee , Seems most are just having a booze up - best plan in my book;)

Dont see many care about the Jubilee itself etc

Your thoughts ...

Of course people care about the Queens Jubilee.This is only the first day of the four day event.

Views on the forum do not necessary reflect the views of the nation.The Queen is worthy of the affection she receives. May the tributes continue.

People are entitled to their views of course,but i hope there are no more rude inappropiate comments on such a great occasion,an event that will go down in the history books,and be remembered by so many for years to come.

Of course people care about the Queens Jubilee.This is only the first day of the four day event.

Views on the forum do not necessary reflect the views of the nation.The Queen is worthy of the affection she receives. May the tributes continue.

People are entitled to their views of course,but i hope there are no more rude inappropiate comments on such a great occasion,an event that will go down in the history books,and be remembered by so many for years to come.

I'd say the views on this forum do not reflect the views of the nation in any way, shape or form.

I'd say the views on this forum do not reflect the views of the nation in any way, shape or form.

Would you? :) I'm not always sure.

Looking forward to our Jubilee party tomorrow and watching the Thames Pageant. What a load of miserable grumps we have on Sheffield Forum. The fact that we have an amazing monarchy that is admired all over the world makes me feel very proud to be British.

While you lot watch the fanfair, im gonna read about the destruction of reptilian underground bases and the destruction of draco space ships.

Was an enormous Draco reptilian “cube” near the Kuiper Belt just destroyed?

Revelations 20.

I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

:cool:

Then all we got left to deal with is the surface parasites.

;)

Yes Janie 1953 why are we celebrating this year? So what exactly is she going to be doing while I'm taking customer complaints, nothing she does falls into any category I'd call work:hihi::hihi:

They are celebrating this year as a massive distraction, so that the Illuminati can create a One world government, followed by planetary depopulation and the remaining humans chemically dumbed down and used as slaves for the ruling elite.

They are putting together the final peices of this plan right now at the Bilderberger conference at chantilly Virgina.

Bilderburg Meeting

They are celebrating this year as a massive distraction, so that the Illuminati can create a One world government, followed by planetary depopulation and the remaining humans chemically dumbed down and used as slaves for the ruling elite.

They are putting together the final peices of this plan right now at the Bilderberger conference at chantilly Virgina.

Bilderburg Meeting

Above post, another poster thats been out celebrating the Jubilee. :hihi:

How do you know?

Did you take part in the trial project?

Was it successful?

Looking forward to our Jubilee party tomorrow and watching the Thames Pageant. What a load of miserable grumps we have on Sheffield Forum. The fact that we have an amazing monarchy that is admired all over the world makes me feel very proud to be British.

Well said.:)

I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow.

Have a great day,don't fall in the Thames.:thumbsup: