Kilner Way Retail Park thread

Looks like the Netto will be closing down...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36701062

Hi

I was wondering what shops people would like to see on kilner way.

I think a home bargins or b and m would be good.

Maybe a primark.

I'd like to see a unit made into a market style venue where you can rent a stall.

They can have different styles of market on different days, antique, bric a brac, farmers, arts and craft etc.

Hi

I was wondering what shops people would like to see on kilner way.

I think a home bargins or b and m would be good.

Maybe a primark.

How many of the same cheap stores within a mile do we need?

I'd like to see a unit made into a market style venue where you can rent a stall.

They can have different styles of market on different days, antique, bric a brac, farmers, arts and craft etc.

Not a bad idea that, we could call it The Moor at Kilner Way ;)

There is a shop coming next to tk maxx that's same as home bargains can't remember name signs are up advertising for staff.... netto is now clearing last bit of stock 50% off all items except fresh fruit salad an veg and fresh meat .. alcohol is already reduced

There is a shop coming next to tk maxx that's same as home bargains can't remember name signs are up advertising for staff.... netto is now clearing last bit of stock 50% off all items except fresh fruit salad an veg and fresh meat .. alcohol is already reduced

I know where I will be going tomorrow... Damned shame really, I like Netto a lot.

There is now a TK Max on Kilner retail park and a costa coffee. Couldn't see anything else.

There is now a TK Max on Kilner retail park and a costa coffee. Couldn't see anything else.

#It's a sign of the times#

How many of the same cheap stores within a mile do we need?

Not a bad idea that, we could call it The Moor at Kilner Way ;)

Maybe something more akin to how Penistone market is used, rather than mobile phone cases, false nails and fish.