Kilner Way Retail Park thread

They're knocking down the bingo and that's moving behind TK Maxx in the underground bit where apparently there's going to be a new gym with a pool and a Greggs in one of the small units (funny next to a gym :hihi:) and there's going to be a Costa, but I don't know where that's going to be.

They're knocking down the bingo and that's moving behind TK Maxx in the underground bit where apparently there's going to be a new gym with a pool and a Greggs in one of the small units (funny next to a gym :hihi:) and there's going to be a Costa, but I don't know where that's going to be.

Surely the units are too big to be a Costa? We don't need another gym or blooming supermarket - Hillsborough is flooded with them! A Boots, Sports Direct etc would suit.

Surely the units are too big to be a Costa?

I thought the Costa was going to be in the empty 1/4 unit between Poundland and Halfords?

I never know why they never moved the bingo to begin with. I use to go to that bingo bit it became so run down. They gave it a lick of paint but it's never been the same. They will compensate the gala I am sure.

Surely the units are too big to be a Costa? We don't need another gym or blooming supermarket - Hillsborough is flooded with them! A Boots, Sports Direct etc would suit.

There's going to be some really small units in the back bit, like behind TK Maxx, I think. So small enough for a Greggs and stuff, maybe that's where it'll go. But, the person I spoke to said it could take up to 5 years.

Hillsborough leisure centre is the only mainstream gym in Hillsborough isn't it, and the only one with a pool...

There is a gym (with no pool) about 100 metres away from the retail park though.

That's handy with a Carphone Warehouse around the corner....

I don't understand why stores that are "one offs" want to be in retail parks. You're surely going to go to EE once a year at an absolute push?!

I thought the Costa was going to be in the empty 1/4 unit between Poundland and Halfords?

That's just where I'm having a latte now. Also told by one of the staff in TKMaxx there's going to be M&S and Dunelm.

Oh oh that would be the dream. I said no to M&S before but now I'm single it's quite a nice place to get food :D

I've been saying it needed an M&S since they first started working again! That would be excellent news. If Dunelm is moving in as well, does that mean the unit in Hillsborough is closing? Or are they doing an Iceland and opening up 10 shops within a mile of each other... All these questions, I wish they'd hurry up already!