Kilner Way Retail Park thread

Dunelm cafe is a joke though. £9+ for 2 jacket potatoes and a drink. Said potatoes were meant to come with a side salad... they were the size of a golf ball on a tiny plate with no salad. Early days, I guess.

£4.50 each including the cost of a drink reasonable to me.

Im not sure for that price I would have expected anything better than you had - particularly in an "in store" cafe in a captive audience area.

£4.50 each including the cost of a drink reasonable to me.

Im not sure for that price I would have expected anything better than you had - particularly in an "in store" cafe in a captive audience area.

Get real it's dunelm not marks and spencer, should have took it back and ask for a refund

Dunelm cafe is a joke though. £9+ for 2 jacket potatoes and a drink. Said potatoes were meant to come with a side salad... they were the size of a golf ball on a tiny plate with no salad. Early days, I guess.

Thats about right, I usually pay that for two jackets and two drinks in fact they cost more in town.

Does anyone know what time kilner way argos opens boxing day

Any idea of when the gym will open? Tried to sign up for updates via their website but it doesn't work... emailed them and they replied telling me to sign up on the website.....

Anyone know what the new gyms gonna be called that's going up on kilner way? Wanted to check out there website but can't remember the name.

Edited by richardf

Don't know about any other shops that may or may not be opening at kilner way bud I just know there's a gym going up.

Anyone know what the new gyms gonna be called that's going up on kilner way? Wanted to check out there website but can't remember the name.

Xercise4less :)

Just been to Argos at Kilner way and noticed that ghm store is advertising as shutting down .pity as its a decent place