Kilner Way Retail Park thread

Popped in to GHM yesterday, got a few things that were decent value but didnt have the time to have a really good look, seems ok though.

they'll all have to go some to beat joblot.

I go past Joblot most days but have never been in. It just looks so scruffy and uninviting.

Edited by kidneystone

I go past Joblot most days but have never been. It just looks so scruffy and uninviting.

The theme continues inside, that said there some bargains to be had.

Been in GHM today a little like home Bargains. GHM and Poundland are run by the same owner apparently.

That's surprising. I thought Poundland was part of some American Investment Corp.

GHM are part of the Pep & Co company, they have a handful of discount clothing shops a bit like Mckays and Peacocks in other towns. They did some reality doc on them too.

Been in GHM today a little like home Bargains. GHM and Poundland are run by the same owner apparently.

Thought GHM was owned by a former Asda exec..

And the latest from Kilner Way is :-there's going to be a dunelm! Much needed around this neck of the woods I think.