Kilner Way Retail Park thread

There is a shop coming next to tk maxx that's same as home bargains can't remember name signs are up advertising for staff.... netto is now clearing last bit of stock 50% off all items except fresh fruit salad an veg and fresh meat .. alcohol is already reduced

I had to pick up a parcel from Argos yesterday and went into Netto. Baskets and trolleys piled high, it was a bit of a bun fight! I don't normally shop there, Aldi is my preferred 'basic' supermarket. There wasn't much left to tempt me tbh.

I'm wondering whether they're going to change the big sign that says 'Netto Now Open' to one that says 'Netto Now Shut'. Went yesterday evening and found that they'd decided to randomly shut at 6 o'clock for no apparent reason.

I had to pick up a parcel from Argos yesterday and went into Netto. Baskets and trolleys piled high, it was a bit of a bun fight! I don't normally shop there, Aldi is my preferred 'basic' supermarket. There wasn't much left to tempt me tbh.

I'm wondering whether they're going to change the big sign that says 'Netto Now Open' to one that says 'Netto Now Shut'. Went yesterday evening and found that they'd decided to randomly shut at 6 o'clock for no apparent reason.

I went at 11.50, found they were closed until 2PM, got there around that time to find a store heaving with people. I managed to stock up on my preferred wine (Twin Bridge Chardonnay Brut and Barnard Hill Sauvignon) in just under half an hour. I was quite impressed with my efficient and forward planning.

On the other till were two man buying possibly every single chocolate bar they could get their hands on, behind me were two ladies who bought all the pet-food they could get their hands on, there was a man with more frozen food than he could possibly eat in a year... Carnage. I will miss the shop.

Still heaving this morning. Apparently they're going to shut when all the stock's gone so at this rate, probably about tomorrow.

Shut at 4pm yesterday - bit annoying. I'd read about cheap booze on here lol

Looks like a price war going on now between Poundland and Guess How Much, Poundland have lowered their prices to 90p

Guess how much?! Where's that?

Guess how much?! Where's that?

Kilner Way, next door but one to T K Maxx

Oh right, went up there earlier on this week and I didn't notice it!! Think I need Specsavers

Anyone been to that Guess How Much, what's it like? And do you have to actually GHM lol or are there real prices :hihi::hihi:

I went yesterday and it was very busy. I think they need more air conditioners because it was boiling inside. They have a small selection of women's and kids clothes and no you don't have to guess the prices. The prices of similar or same things as Poundland were cheaper, hence Poundland lowering their prices to 90p.