Kilner Way Retail Park thread

They need to give the carpark a complete re-think if they're going to bring in some big stores.

They need to give the carpark a complete re-think if they're going to bring in some big stores.

Very true, there isnt room to swing a cat.

I've been saying it needed an M&S since they first started working again! That would be excellent news. If Dunelm is moving in as well, does that mean the unit in Hillsborough is closing? Or are they doing an Iceland and opening up 10 shops within a mile of each other... All these questions, I wish they'd hurry up already!

That Hillsborough one is tragic!

I think they're building an extra car park under the units where TK Maxx is and also putting cameras around so people can't just park there when Wednesdays on or they'll get fined, such a nightmare when they do that!

I think they're building an extra car park under the units where TK Maxx is and also putting cameras around so people can't just park there when Wednesdays on or they'll get fined, such a nightmare when they do that!

While that's helpful in terms of capacity, it's still a nightmare just to drive around and leave the carpark. The turn ins are narrow, people don't follow the one way systems and the main entry/exit isn't good enough.

yes they do, they need to close that first left turn and create a roundabout at the top by the Netto. I can't believe they designed it so poorly in the first place.

That Hillsborough one is tragic!

I wouldn't know, I went in once, got lost and decided to not return :hihi:

Having said that - most shops in Hillsborough are like that! I involuntarily spent 3 hours in B&M the other day, just as I used to do when it was still a Coop!

That first left turn is absolutely awful and creates such a line because people want to turn there.

New store opening next to tk max anyone know what is going to be

Latest news so far is there's a GHM (Guess How Much) store opening in the new buildings across from Halfords,Pets and Argos,I'm hoping for a Home Bargin's or B & M type store,wont have to go into Hillsborough then!

Latest news so far is there's a GHM (Guess How Much) store opening in the new buildings across from Halfords,Pets and Argos,I'm hoping for a Home Bargin's or B & M type store,wont have to go into Hillsborough then!

Music to my ears. Less congestion in Hillsborough. :thumbsup: