Kilner Way Retail Park thread

i,m sure there is not one there nearest to us is cricket inn road area ,

No matalan. Just argos halfords and a pets at home.

Bringing this thread back as iv noticed work has started on the unit opposite to argos etc.does anyone know what it's going to be or are they just starting work again in the hopes that they will get more shops to occupy the units?

I really hope they finish it this time. That place looks dreadful at the moment with the exposed steelwork. Presumably with the new Sainsbury's coming and the Asda at Parson Cross the draw is increasing for those units, so let's hope they get some good shops there.

(Fingers crossed for an M&S Food...)

Edited by Guest

I really hope they finish it this time. That place looks dreadful at the moment with the exposed steelwork. Presumably with the new Sainsbury's coming and the Asda at Parson Cross the draw is increasing for those units, so let's hope they get some good shops there.

As soon as the roof goes on the developer will have to pay business rates and so on, that's the reason it's remained in the state for so long,

Edited by medusa
fixed tags

The restaurant in question is going to be a witherspoons were the old super bowl use to be,,now that is good news

And a another big round of applause for the outing of the monthly "hope its an M&S Food"

comment by a SF member! :hihi:

I thought Caddick were supposed to be doing Phase 2, but the signboards show a company called Russell Construction are carrying out the works.

I'm guessing Caddick got fed up of waiting for the scheme to start again.

Regards

Doom