Town Hall wedding during Tramlines?

samrah

Hi, i'm thinking of booking my wedding at the town hall for July 21st but think it's the same weekend as Tramlines 2012 music festival. Has anyone got married at the town hall while an event is on in the peace gardens?

Does it ruin your wedding ceremony? :love:

i went to a wedding there during last years tramlines and it seemed fine, mind you i wasn't the one getting married

rather than taking photos in the peace gardens we took them in the bit between the town hall and peace gardens where the standard lengths are

thanks andyofborg...I agree, I'm not too concerned about the photos, I'm sure we'll find somewhere nice for pics. Could you hear the music during the ceremony? can you remember what time the wedding was?

You could hire a big red bus and get it to take you to botanical gardens or something. As for hearing music, yes you will be able to, its very loud on the peace gardens which is bang next door.

thanks andyofborg...I agree, I'm not too concerned about the photos, I'm sure we'll find somewhere nice for pics. Could you hear the music during the ceremony? can you remember what time the wedding was?

it was one of the first ones in the morning, so things hadn't really got going