Hackenthorpe/Beighton

Hi, we're setting up a news site to keep up with events going on in Hackenthorpe and Beighton. Anyone know of anything happening around these areas they could share?

Thanks

Our local paper covers both those areas and five more, but is still struggling to fill four pages with news in a week.

I'm not sure this is going to be a productive venture, but good luck.

Our local paper covers both those areas and five more, but is still struggling to fill four pages with news in a week.

I'm not sure this is going to be a productive venture, but good luck.

Have to agree with Heading North here.

You could try contacting Beighton children's centre and birly children's centre to find out about events and services on offer for young families

The police helicopter comes over quite often.

group tmac

will post if i hear anything.seems like a good idea

Hackenthorpe hall nursery are planning a family fun day i will post wen i know more

Personal opinion - would be much better to have a dedicated Twitter/Facebook news service for local area. Easier to follow and digest what is probably going to be pretty tame news.

Doubt that many people would log on to the website to find out what offers are on in Clark's at Crystal Peaks.

Aside from that, it would be nice to have something to promote local businesses.