Police grab two youths on Granville Road

Saw a brilliant show of "what not" to do to a police riot van full of coppers !!!

Bottom of granville road and Suffolk road ! Two male students from the college walking towards town... As the van passed them one of the youths did a gun sign pointing towards the bobbies...screetch...coppers jumped out and grabbed the lads and invited them into the paddy wagon !!! Brilliant !!! Well done boys in blue

yes, god forbid they'd stop anyone with a real gun!

Maybe this is practise?

Saw a brilliant show of "what not" to do to a police riot van full of coppers !!!

Bottom of granville road and Suffolk road ! Two male students from the college walking towards town... As the van passed them one of the youths did a gun sign pointing towards the bobbies...screetch...coppers jumped out and grabbed the lads and invited them into the paddy wagon !!! Brilliant !!! Well done boys in blue

And so they should :suspect: Yobs,cant go about pretending to shoot police.

I hope they got a receipt for being stopped or they'll be hell to pay on here.

people today have no respect for police and therefore no respect for society so i,m with the cops on this one they should do it more often .

people today have no respect for police and therefore no respect for society so i,m with the cops on this one they should do it more often .

Or maybe they just wanted a free ride and to get out of the snow.

brilliant but shouldn't they have just grabbed the one who did the gun gesture and let the other one alone ?

Maybe that the police had respect but lost it due to numerous incidents

Too right I agree 100 per cent... I know we all like a laugh etc, but not at the polices expense... Maybe a few words and a £60 fine is all that was warranted on that occasion ! The little dear won't do it again will he ?

Respect doesn't cost does it ???

Shame it's wasn't an armed response vehicle.....I'm sure it would be I need clean underkegs officer

and we all pay for yet another waste of police resources, shouldnt they be arresting real criminals?