Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

New to Sheffield

Hi!

I recently moved here to south Sheffield from the West Midlands. Just retired and only know my daughter here. Feeling a little lonely I need to make some friends in my age group.

Hello ecakes, welcome to the forum :wave: I hope you're very happy in Sheffield. Please feel free to join us in the 'I'm bored' section, lots of games to play in there and some super nice folks too. :)

Hi Ecakes. We have folks of all agesi n Spice - perfect way to make new friends in Sheffield http://www.spiceyorks.com. We have a new members evening on 28 Feb full details on our website of you're interested

Hope you soon make friends ecakes, welcome to the forum

Cressida x

Hi and welcome ecakes - I'm Jotos cousin from Sheffield. Theres a forum meet a week on Monday and I'm running it at moment. I reach retirement age in March so you would meet people your own age, My OH is also on here Sined15712 and goes to meets as do our forum friends Pattricia, Henny Penny, Rich, Sparkler61 and Steelhead4 among others. See attached link for details

Hi! Thanks very much for the info. Where is the venue? If you have a post code that would be great as I do not know my way around without a satnav!