Never Live With Your Mother-In-Law

.....my ex mother in law was so mean, she split tissues!! I know thst sounds like something Les Dawson would say, but I assure you it is true!!!:loopy:

I loved my mother in law very much she was a lovely little lady she sadly past away a few years ago, she treat me better than my own mother did.

By the law of averages it had to happen somewhere -- congratulations, I bet you are very happily married to her daughter.

When we married in 1967 we had to stay with my husbands parents for about 2 months. :(

Our new build house wasn't finished in time for our wedding. It was a small builder who was building 12 pairs of semi detached houses.

My husband to be, told the builder that we'd have to move in with him if the house wasn't finished by the time of our wedding.

His reply was "That's ok but you'll get no peace at my house".

I think it may have been preferable remembering back.

Les Dawson was out one night with his wife when he saw his mother in law being beaten up by half a dozen blokes. His wife said "Aren`t you going to help?" And he replied " No, six should be enough!"

Les Dawson was out one night with his wife when he saw his mother in law being beaten up by half a dozen blokes. His wife said "Aren`t you going to help?" And he replied " No, six should be enough!"

-------------

Like it davi, hihihi, as Frank Carson would say' its the way yer tell em'

haha, two good comedian. :hihi::hihi: