Chris Huhne speeding charges/resignation etc

i wonder if they have changed the points on their licences, in which case chris will be back in court facing a driving ban

Big Roger on D wing will be giving Chris Huhne 3 points tonight.

Bit of a joke in my opinion, nobody got hurt (cue the what-if brigade) - can we not send some of the people who hurt people or the serial burglars to prison instead ?

I cannot believe this!! Eight months (OK will be out quicker) is just madness!! I hate the **** with a passion - but lets get real here!!

Everybody speeds and lies cheats and other naughty things at some point. To get incarcerated over this is lunacy of the highest order!!

You see chavs fighting with coppers on reality TV shows and get a slap on the wrist!! No fines no warnings - nothing!!

UK gone crazy.

I cannot believe this!! Eight months (OK will be out quicker) is just madness!! I hate the **** with a passion - but lets get real here!!

I googled perverting the course of justice, and the only case that I found that was similar; the driver got locked up for a year.

Everybody speeds and lies cheats and other naughty things at some point. To get incarcerated over this is lunacy of the highest order!!

You see chavs fighting with coppers on reality TV shows and get a slap on the wrist!! No fines no warnings - nothing!!

UK gone crazy.

They weren't sent to prison for speeding.

Bit of a joke in my opinion, nobody got hurt (cue the what-if brigade) - can we not send some of the people who hurt people or the serial burglars to prison instead ?

Serial burglars are jailed.What about the hurt to peoples' trust,the 30,000 voters who backed a candidate who deceived them by presenting himself as an avacado of a green lifestyle?How can a thinking person advocate green living yet consistently flaunt speeding rules which safeguard others and the environment?

It has been said it is now the end of their careers, Yes! in politics, but not in the Entertainment land their careers are about to start, for starters they will be on This Morning, Daybreak, I'm A Celebrity, and Celebrity Big Brother, all good earners, well it is the going trend these days on telly all the rubbish talentless and wrong doers get on, so these two can get ready to rake it in, how wrong.:mad:

It has been said it is now the end of their careers, Yes! in politics, but not in the Entertainment land their careers are about to start, for starters they will be on This Morning, Daybreak, I'm A Celebrity, and Celebrity Big Brother, all good earners, well it is the going trend these days on telly all the rubbish talentless and wrong doers get on, so these two can get ready to rake it in, how wrong.:mad:

I cannot see either following this route-both have stacks in the bank and are frankly too intelligent to be drawn into this malaise.however both could use their experience to become the cerebral equivalents of the publicist,Maxwell Clifford.

I cannot see either following this route-both have stacks in the bank and are frankly too intelligent to be drawn into this malaise.however both could use their experience to become the cerebral equivalents of the publicist,Maxwell Clifford.

I agree with you but I'm sure when these crass TV shows offer them the Wonga for appearing, greed will take precedent over intelligence and these two will be in the public's faces and shuvved down their throats.:gag:

Edited by EASTWOOD141

I agree with you but I'm sure when these crass TV shows offer them the Wonga for appearing, greed will take president over intelligence and these two will be in the public's faces and shuvved down their throats.:gag:

I don't think greed will take precedent and Ms Price is already famous in her Jordan guise.

Should never have been sent to prison will cost the tax payers a small fortune while the live in comfort , They had done no harm to anyone but had broken the law , so why not make them pay all the court costs (must be in the thousands) and save us tax payers paying for there crime and give them some community work as a punishment

Perhaps they should pay for their all inclusive stay at her Majesty's pleasure.