Any other women embarrassed by this?

are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar  

132 members have voted

1. 1. are you offended by cartoon of a woman in a bikini on a beer tap in mp bar

• I am a man and think its offensive
    • I am a woman and think its offensive
    • I am a man and this isn't offensive
    • I am a woman and this isn't offensive

I'd 'denigrate' man, woman or beast if they came out with such rubbish as a beer being disturbing. She's not special.

Not sure how she's making the world a better place by stirring up a storm in a tea cup about a beer???

I refer you to this post.

Sorry did mare become foul language?

Last time I looked it was a female horse :confused:

Why were you talking about a horse? I think you'll find this thread is about a beer and the shadow equalities minister, not racing or any other equine pursuit. :rolleyes:

People are overplaying the "humourless feminist" line. This is like those peanut racks from the seventies where each bag that got pulled off revealed more the the picture of the dolly bird underneath with no vest on. It's sleazy and tacky, it belongs in the seventies in smoky strippers' pubs full of fat old men who can't get it up any more. This is the seat of Parliament, where laws are decided, stuff like this doesn't belong there.

I refer you to this post.

OK :confused:

Are you worried that more beers with cartoon women may be brewed if this one is allowed to continue its trade??? :confused:

OK :confused:

Are you worried that more beers with cartoon women may be brewed if this one is allowed to continue its trade??? :confused:

Are you asking that in all seriousness?

Are you asking that in all seriousness?

Yep. Geeeez. This really is not an issue that women should loose any sleep over. Equal pay maybe but not a cartoon woman on a beer. Are you also offended by Jessica Rabbit or Betty Boop?

Yep. Geeeez. This really is not an issue that women should loose any sleep over. Equal pay maybe but not a cartoon woman on a beer. Are you also offended by Jessica Rabbit or Betty Boop?

You think pictures of sexualised cartoon women are appropriate in Parliament?

You think pictures of sexualised cartoon women are appropriate in Parliament?

Do you think beer is appropriate in Parliament?

Do you think beer is appropriate in Parliament?

Yes. Do you understand the subject?

It's the message behind it that offends as well as the setting. Women died to be able to choose the right to go to the ballot box so that they could have a democratic voice there. For all the posturing, this is a place where laws are decided upon that affect everyone, including equal pay legislation.

Yes. Do you understand the subject?

Are you implying that I'm dumb because I don't get on my high horse to save the women from this horrendous cartoon picture on a beer???!!!

Of course I understand the subject. The OP was understandably embarrassed by this stupid woman's over reaction to something so trivial. I have read the article and am too hoping that the rest of the world do not think that Kate Green represents the realistic, down to earth woman of the twenty first century because she certainly does not!

Well, I would love to stay and continue with this most stimulating of debates, however, this boot shod (as opposed to boot faced) feminist is off out now. :wave: