Sheffield Housing register has the wrong people/registration date on?

Dexkdes

Hi.

I registered on the Sheffield council waiting list in early October 2006.

Since then, I've amended it to include my former girlfriend and our daughter. (In 2009)

Since then, I tried amending it again to remove her after our relationship ended, and I've just logged on now (after a while) to find that my name isn't even on it anymore! It's listed under her name, and the date we amended the listing with our Daughter on.

Having put her name in the "people you wish to remove" box, I find this rather surprising, but I'm worried that after 5 years waiting, I'll have to start again!

I plan to ring them in the morning to try and iron it out, just wondered if anyone had any similar experiences?

Hi.

I registered on the Sheffield council waiting list in early October 2006.

Since then, I've amended it to include my former girlfriend and our daughter. (In 2009)

Since then, I tried amending it again to remove her after our relationship ended, and I've just logged on now (after a while) to find that my name isn't even on it anymore! It's listed under her name, and the date we amended the listing with our Daughter on.

Having put her name in the "people you wish to remove" box, I find this rather surprising, but I'm worried that after 5 years waiting, I'll have to start again!

I plan to ring them in the morning to try and iron it out, just wondered if anyone had any similar experiences?

Go to a housing office or first point. fill in a change of circumstances form. job done...