Help needed to sort out technical issue with email file attachments etc

Unable to upload file attachments, open films in iplayer etc but can watch stuff on youtube so would like some help to resolve this issue please.

and when I attempt to use iplayer on bbc, the whole screen freezes and my browser (doesnt matter which one) freezes, stops responding and have to use Task Manager to close the entire browser. I have to use my laptop to upload file attachments which isnt really very convenient.

:help:

Edited by andco

Have you checked to see if you are running the latest flash player? A simple way to do that is install Personal Software Inspector from Secunia - it checks for all out-dated software and provides links to updates after scanning your system.

I-player forumers also suggest DEP can sometimes be a problem on Windows XP - if that is what you are using.

Good point there swarfender. WIn 7-64bit processor. Installing PSI now and await outputs asap.

Adobe Shockwave Player 10 - end of life and recommended to remove or update to 11.6 however although I've downloaded the upgrade it wont and the error message is 2753: The file swdnld.exe is not marked for installation and the Secunia system score = 98% whatever all of that means. :help:

Javascript is enabled so bbc iplayer should run ok. :confused:

Edited by andco

Please read this thread to resolve your issue of Shockwave Player:

http://www.justskins.com/forums/shockwave-player-11-installation-36955.html

''

With regards the 98%, it means your system is 98% up-to-date with regards the installed software. If you have any out-of-date software you are advised to remove it (an example is 'paid for software' such as DVD PowerSuite from Nero which means a newer version should be purchased or remove the software) Hackers use security flaws in older software to launch attacks.