South Yorkshire - Investment

If you are as successful as you appear, have you thought about going back to UK Steel Enterprise Ltd? It is always looking for good companies to invest in and if you have a track record there it should make it easier. I would also suspect it would like to help you with some free PR if helped set you on the road to successful growth. ;-)

Hi Tigger, thanks for your message. I approached UKSE just after we won the grant, the problem is that they will only invest into companies that work in the B2B field. This isn't the case with us (Although we want to add a B2B section).

Im not sure if this is still the case, but wasn't when I checked.

I think you will find them more flexible now. They wont touch retail but they will do service sector etc. If they can't help they should know someone who can. I handle the company's PR and I'm sure they would at least welcome a check up on your success to date.

I think you will find them more flexible now. They wont touch retail but they will do service sector etc. If they can't help they should know someone who can. I handle the company's PR and I'm sure they would at least welcome a check up on your success to date.

Brill, thanks for this.

It was probably last April time when I spoke to them, so I will definitely try them again this week.

Thanks for posting this. We're looking for investment for capital equipment and working capital so we can start to rapid manufacture custom soft and hard tissue prostheses for the NHS.