Jump to content

Council fitted kitchen.

Recommended Posts

Ive just moved into a council house and i want to put more units in my kitchen. They are a vinyl covered door in a light wood colour,chrome dimple handles and the 28-30mm thick black granite effect worktop. What i would like to know is does anyone know where i can get the identical units to complete my kitchen?? Im having trouble finding a match. Could do with knowing where the council get theres from. Many thanks in advance, any leads appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.