What else are you doing while you are here?

Well i was bored with the TV so i came on for a nosey,but theres nothing much going on around here,anyway i'll keep having a peek to see if it livens up.

Why not liven it up yourself? " You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you"....Bob Dylan :D

Watching a cheesy film, waiting for my nails to dry and straightening my hair...

And it looks lovely. Just don't close the curtains or I'll be stood out here for nothing :D

And it looks lovely. Just don't close the curtains or I'll be stood out here for nothing :D

NAUGHTY!..................:roll:

I'm watching Frank Skinner, he's just shown everyone a 'smitten' it's like a two-piece glove so a couple can hold hands, ahhh

Shopping for baby clothes & drinking hot choc.

Meadowhall is open late this evening.:roll:

That was the other night. Tonight I'm scratching my ass, picking my nose and practicing my alphabet burping, and I never close the curtains... have fun.

That was the other night. Tonight I'm scratching my ass, picking my nose and practicing my alphabet burping... have fun.

Nothing new there then.:hihi:

That was the other night. Tonight I'm scratching my ass, picking my nose and practicing my alphabet burping, and I never close the curtains... have fun.

You can take the girl out of S5, but you can never take S5 out of the girl:hihi:

You can take the girl out of S5, but you can never take S5 out of the girl:hihi:

Aye. And that was the family friendly version. :hihi:

Aye. And that was the family friendly version. :hihi:

As the moral standards of SF dictate.