Time Scale – How Urgent? - as soon as possible

Sale Amount - £1500

Location - Sheffield

Age & Sex - 13years old, Mare

Breed/ Mix - Welsh Section D - fully registered & papered

Approximate size - 14.1hh

Exercise Needed - Yes

Micro chipped - Yes

Vaccinated & Wormed - Yes - up to date, recently wormed, last vaccinated May 2011

Live in / out - both - either.

Get on well with mares/gelding in field - Yes

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues - has had laminitis in past, very well controlled

Temperament - good

Good or Bad with Children - good

Dislike of Men or Women - neither

Travel OK box/lorry - good with both

Destructive Behaviour - no

Good to hack/school - good with both

Easy to shoe - yes, shod on fronts only at the moment but has been shod on back as well in past

Novice ride - no

Passport - yes - fully registered with Welsh pony and cob society

Any more info below -

I currently own 5 horses and have a 19wk old baby. This mare is only up for sale due to the change in my circumstances and through no fault of her own. I am finding it hard to find the time to care and ride my horses so feel it is best to find her a new home where she will be exerised regularly. She is well schooled on the flat. She hacks out alone or in company.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2932969610068052746Pzcxuj?vhost=pets

Reason for Rehome / Sale - Change in owners circumstances

Time Scale – How Urgent? - as soon as possible

Sale Amount - £4500

Location - Sheffield

Age & Sex - 9years old, Mare

Breed/ Mix - Belgium warmblood

Approximate size - 17.2hh/17.3hh

Exercise Needed - Yes

Micro chipped - Yes

Vaccinated & Wormed - Yes - up to date, recently wormed, last vaccinated May 2011

Live in / out - both - either - currently lives out but has no problem living in as has done in the past

Get on well with mares/gelding in field - Yes

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues - none

Temperament - good

Good or Bad with Children - I personally dont like children around horses - none of my horses have children around them regularly

Dislike of Men or Women - neither

Travel OK box/lorry - good with both

Destructive Behaviour - no

Good to hack/school - good with both

Easy to shoe - yes, currently barefoot but is great with the farrier and has been shod in the past - only barefoot due to my choice as all my horses are barefoot

Novice ride - no

Passport - yes - fully registered with AES

Any more info below -

I currently own 5 horses and have a 19wk old baby. This mare is only up for sale due to the change in my circumstances and through no fault of her own. I am finding it hard to find the time to care and ride my horses so feel it is best to find her a new home where she will be exercised regularly. She was bred by my friend and I have owned her since she was 12 weeks old. She has been professionally schooled and I have been training with her and Paralympic rider Lee Pearson (MBE, OBE). She is very well schooled on the flat and was jumping up to 1m30 prior to me finding out I was pregnant. She hacks out alone or in company. She has been out XC and really enjoyed it.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2471018930068052746kElCMB?vhost=pets

If you want anymore information on either of my mares please message me.

not managed to get the most up to date photos on here due to problems with facebook links but will put some more up as soon as I can

Edited by _daisy_

Your facebook pages aren't enabled for public view so the photos you intended to show aren't visible _daisy_.

if you cant sell them why not think bout loaning them

thanks medusa ill try again with some links.

i would consider loaning both of them if i could find the right person. unfortunately i had a girl come to try my big mare, she made out she was a great rider with plenty of experience but turned out to be useless and only really wanted a stunning horse to sit and look pretty on!!

Shame about that as its always sad wen u av to let pets go. Some one on ere is wanting an horse luk under charity horse ride on pets section

yes its very hard. Ive had the big mare since she was 12 wks old so its hard to sell her but I need to do the best by her and it means finding her the best home. ill go have a look in the pets section now. thanks kazbar

No prob. Try gumtree and free ads as well