Prisoners' Wives BBC -Filming in sheffield.

@themissus

The flat is on Lansdowne estate in sharrow.

I think it was entirely shot in sheffield, S10, Concord Sports Centre, Hinde House School, Park Hill flats etc

They're all Labour wards are'nt they? and always have been havn't they?- in living memory anyway.

Just saying.

They're all Labour wards are'nt they? and always have been havn't they?- in living memory anyway.

Just saying.

no, Fran's house, which is in whirlow is in Hallam, which is currently blue erm, I mean yellow, claggy cleggy's constituency

no, Fran's house, which is in whirlow is in Hallam, which is currently blue erm, I mean yellow, claggy cleggy's constituency

I was talking about Concord Sports Centre, Hinde House and Park Hill.

and Gemmas house is lodge moor so s10 and cleggy too.

I think it was entirely shot in sheffield, S10, Concord Sports Centre, Hinde House School, Park Hill flats etc

Just saying.

I was talking about Concord Sports Centre, Hinde House and Park Hill.

No, the post you quoted included S10 and you said "They are all labour".. and I said no, they aren't."

S10 is Hallam, under claggy cleggy as is Whirlow and Nether edge has been mainly lib-dem for donkey's years. (two of my friends are/ were libdem councillors for that ward)

Is Harriet's house in Netheredge somewhere?

I think the locations are spliced together sometimes thought, so you think a character is walking round the corner on screen, but actually they are going from one location to a completely different one 'on the ground'.

Thought this week's episode was brilliant. Is it the last of the series next week?

It looks really familiar to me but i just can't place it. I thought it might be Fulwood. They said on the most recent episode that it was S10.

Moor Oaks Road, Crookes.

Enjoyed this wonder if it's coming back.

Enjoyed this wonder if it's coming back.
Certainly plenty of open story lines for it to do so.

That's certainly not the outside shot of Harriets House.

It is Mike !

23 Moor Oaks Road.