Prisoners' Wives BBC -Filming in sheffield.

Then where was it supposed to be? I assumed it to be on the coast somewhere. I've never heard seagulls in Sheffield, have you?

Yes....anywhere near a landfill site..

There's a landfill site next to the new estate on Parkwood Springs... the houses there look similar to the ones where Gemma (the bird in the show) lives

Then where was it supposed to be? I assumed it to be on the coast somewhere. I've never heard seagulls in Sheffield, have you?

yes on Arbourthorne fields every winter they come inland to here have done as long as iv lived here 23 years

There are actually loads of gulls in Sheffield.

Haha i loved old Bea Smith, i do miss all the old girls!! :hihi:

Me too.

Old Vinegar Tits and the Freak were a class act!!

One thing i cant understand though is why did they build the studio on what is clearly a fault line and prone to earth tremors:suspect:??

Am not sure where that caravan shot was supposed to be, somewhere on the coast, obviously, as there were seagulls in the background, but where? I must have missed it as she seemed to get there rather quickly and without any trouble.

The caravan park is 7 lakes country park near Scunthorpe.

Lots of times. We live near the reservoirs at Lodge Moor and frequently have gulls around. They hang around landfill sites too. What you have to remember is there isn't actually any such thing as a "sea"gull - it's just a generic term used to describe gulls.

Me too.

Old Vinegar Tits and the Freak were a class act!!

One thing i cant understand though is why did they build the studio on what is clearly a fault line and prone to earth tremors:suspect:??

Ha Lizzie and her homemade grog, swigging cough medicine for a quick fix! When the freak put on them gloves, you know she meant business :gag:.. Meg Morris' endless pining for her dead husband, Erica Davidson and her helmet of hair, Doreen, Jude......they just don't make em like that anymore!!! :(

Just watched it.

I'm peed of now. Sold mi house and moved down here when the signs went up and Concord was to become a prison.:hihi:

They was in the hallamshire last night. Its all been done in Sheffield. I think its great :) roll on next weeks

Does anyone know where Francesca's house is?

It looks to me like somewhere up whirlow/ bents green, perhaps fulwood, somewhere like that, (I thought it might have been ecclesall road south before you get to the wheatsheaf carvery.)

Does anyone know where Francesca's house is?

Whirlowdale Road