What is the best hangover cure ?

So what everyone's best way of getting through a hangover??Obviously not drinking to much is the best way and i know the only person to blame is yourself when you feel like death the next day,but after 3 nights of partying i'm kinda feeling a bit rough and just wonder how everyone else gets on the day after the night before and if anyone had some magical cure up their sleeve.

Think i better go and lay down now!:lol:

craig

I'm thinking we have some experts in this field so I've moved this to "Ask an Expert!" ;)

There are several ways I feel are effective:

[*]Take 2 Painkillers

[*]DO NOT have any contact with a woman (Constant Nagging Makes It Worse)

[*]Drink More

[*]Drink Even More

[*]Start A Fight (helps some)

[/list=1]

I personally like to mix 1 & 2 together :lol:

1. Tomato juice

2. Soda water

3. Tap water. Lots of rehydration

4. Eat a banana - your body needs potassium

5. Vitamin C tablet - it needs that too

6. Come to the Classic Rock Bar to top it up......

Either just drink Vodka an redbul (redbull is perfect for stopping the hangover at the source).

Or drink PLENTY of water before sleep... you need rehydrating!

Hair of the dog works for some too!

Thanx for the advice guys!

Its 2 days now since the last party and i'm still feeling a little rough,think its time to ease of the alcohol intake a bit.(yeah right!):lol:

Think next time i'm out on the town i'll be try drinking plenty of water before bed,talk to a few people and this seems to work.Hair of the dog is my usual way of shifting the hangover,but theres no way i could have faced a stella yesterday,or even today!!!

Cheap tomato cup-a-soups always do it for me - they are basically sugar and salt in water, so they work like rehydration salts, but taste (a bit) nicer.

A couple of paracetamol

A glass of pure orange juice to wash down the bacon and egg sandwich.

When I worked at the garage the sales for the local greasy spoon went up everytime there had been a works do. Someone also brough in the pepto bismol for those really suffering

Moon

After a good session I drink a pint of water as soon as I get up, sometimes more. Two painkillers for me ed and then a good fry up works wonders.

Well i had a good sesion last night(and the night before as well) and i was planning to drink some water befor i went to bed,but after tormenting some girls at the flat below i kinda forgot,so i woke up feeling pretty shocking again,drunk plenty of water when i got up and it worked a treat,just had a few more stellas with the folks and i feel spot on again now!!:lol:

when i worked on a bar in the morning after heavy nights out i used to nick a baileys and creme de menthe with ice (yes in the same glass, looks rancid but tastes lovely) hair of the dog and that.

Take two painkillers BEFORE you start drinking - it's worked for me, be it only for the majority of times, for nearly 50 years. Oh, and have a tomato juice with your last drink.