Tesco in trouble?

I was talking to someone on the bus about it, and when I asked them what it's like they told me 'it's full of smelly immigrants'

( their words not mine, don't start.)

I always go to the tesco in rotherham town centre, much further away but easy to get to.

Come on...is it full or is it empty... it cant be both.

Sorry you have a racist friend

Why are people so upset when it's not busy? - it's good for the shopper, surely? - no queues, plenty of parking, always a trolley available, and greater possibility of getting an almost-out-of-date bargain! - although I realise its not good for the Tesco empire, or the staff.

I have been at various times of the day and evening, and much prefer it when it's nice and quiet. I think it gives the illusion of being 'not busy' because there are always plenty of staff on the checkouts, getting the customers through quickly. I have been there when there have been big queues as well, but almost all the checkouts were open - they can't do any more than that.

Why are people so upset when it's not busy? - it's good for the shopper, surely? - no queues, plenty of parking, always a trolley available, and greater possibility of getting an almost-out-of-date bargain! - although I realise its not good for the Tesco empire, or the staff.

I have been at various times of the day and evening, and much prefer it when it's nice and quiet. I think it gives the illusion of being 'not busy' because there are always plenty of staff on the checkouts, getting the customers through quickly. I have been there when there have been big queues as well, but almost all the checkouts were open - they can't do any more than that.

Agree with all the above points, although I nearly got knocked over by some twirlies shoving their way up the bread aisle (probably my own daft fault for only going there during the evenings).

I do appreciate not having to queue for three days to be served.

The whole problem is, its in an area that a lot of people are not comfortable visiting.

I don't agree at all... If you're scared of driving along Spital Hill, you can always use the Savile Street entrance instead.

The whole problem is, its in an area that a lot of people are not comfortable visiting.

You never know what could happen there, scary scary scary.

Was there yesterday, girl on express till was doing nothing for a while so gave her a little to do.

Will tesco be first supermarket on the moon when people settle there?

Would tesco be last supermarket to close if a virus wipes out 90% of population.

When are they going to sell their own make of cars?

They tried to take over local market there as well, don't think locals will appreciate nor support that and locals don't shop there much either.

I was talking to someone on the bus about it, and when I asked them what it's like they told me 'it's full of smelly immigrants'

( their words not mine, don't start.)

I always go to the tesco in rotherham town centre, much further away but easy to get to.

:hihi:

And there were no immigrants in there.

talking of tesco

Me and the missus went shopping to tesco the other day, she turned to me and said "you know your a reyt lazy *******"

i was that shocked i nearly fell out of mi trolley.

I went shopping there yesterday and it was manic! Every checkout open and very busy - so, if they are "in trouble" or whatever people like to call it, I would hate to see it when it's doing well!