Valentines Day For Single People

Coming from someone who hates being single and hates valentines day even more because of it, what will all the single people be doing on this couples only day.

Go and proposition a prostitute if you are desperate :)

Surprised you've not been called a lesser yet? :hihi:

Or a fat munter no offence :hihi::hihi:

stand outside the windows of restaurants staring at couples with a tear in my eye.

Hahaha!

I like it..............

Read my book "living alone with a willy", it gives you a list of activities that you can do by yourself. If you have the internet handy there are numerous websites that are aimed at single people

i'm married and couldn't care less about valentines day really. my husband likes to make a bit of a fuss but when he comes home with a bunch of flowers that two days before would have cost him £6 and he's paid near on £15 for them it grates on me. Last year I'd bought a card a few weeks prior and forgot about it and frankly after spending £3.50 already wasn't too inclined to buy another. I found it in April when looking for the announcement cards i bought at the same time for my daughters arrival, oooops. Sod valentines day! Best thing about february is pancake day :love:

Call me cynical but I've been saying for years that Valentine's Day is all a big fat con, designed by the likes of Clinton's cards, Funkypigeon.com and Moonpig.com etc to sell cards between Christmas and Easter.

Call me cynical but I've been saying for years that Valentine's Day is all a big fat con, designed by the likes of Clinton's cards, Funkypigeon.com and Moonpig.com etc to sell cards between Christmas and Easter.

I think you may have just raised their profile...and profits.:P

Yeah, of course it was designed by card companies, they've existed much longer than Valentine's Day :rolleyes:

If there's any lovely, gorgeous ladies who don't want to spend Valentines day alone, then talk to Frank- via PM..............:love::D

If there's any lovely, gorgeous ladies who don't want to spend Valentines day alone, then talk to Frank- via PM..............:love::D

Ok ok take your time, give me chance to get through them all...