Name ONE thing you love about Sheffield..GO!

For me, as someone who has lived away for twenty five years, it's definately the people. Whaere else can you walk into a pub and be in a friendly conversation within minutes.

Bolton.

The many many Great views :)

Our accent. I didnt realise it, until I came to live in Donny.. :)

The view as you drive down east bank road..especially beautiful down town bramall lane!

The fabulous hills, whereever you are in Sheffield, you can see green hills. This was the main thing I missed when I left and still do

Guest sibon
The view as you drive down east bank road..especially beautiful down town bramall lane!

I agree with most of this. It is my favourite view of Sheffield. I blank out the Lane though:)

Where I live

- 10 mins in one direction = city centre

- 10 mins in t'other direction = burbage

Is that what's known as an oxymoron? I had the misfortune to have stayed in a downtown hotel where the scene from the window was of Bramall Lane football ground. And me a long time Owls fan. :help:

But, here's another great thing about Sheffield. The woods. That walk from Endcliffe Park (Hunter's Bar entrance) alongside the river up to Forge Dam is brilliant. :thumbsup:

The view from the Bolehills..Marvellous.