Pig in Marks & Spencers Eccy Road car park on Sunday

Was driving out of town along Abbeydale Road South last week, just past the Beauchief lights, when a large white beaker flew out of the passenger window of an old Audi in front of me - or just possibly it was the smaller car immediately in front of it.

I'm trying to avoid class and age discrimination in my judgement, but neither vehicle was flash. Anyway, whichever car the object came out of, it was swiftly followed by a second. The size of a large McDonalds beaker, but both were plain white.

Must all be the fault of the council not providing adequate refuse disposal services.

I just walked past someone dump their drink, I turned around and picked it up and got yelled at...what is the world coming to??

not necessarily it,s also often the drug dealers choice of :roll:

hmmmm nothing like stereotyping is there.:rolleyes:

hmmmm nothing like stereotyping is there.:rolleyes:

You obviously didn't read the intention of my comment :|

Are you a complete moron ?

No but he's certainly practising hard.

'Large' bloke in his 60s sat in a grey 61 plate BMW 3-series coupe.

He scoffed his sandwich and drank his freshly squeezed orange juice then promptly threw the bottle and packaging out of the window before driving off.

What a pig! :rant:

I was thinking it may have been an ex LIEbour Deputy Prime Minister.

Angel.

If you had to wait for this incident to realise that driving a flash car doesn't have anything to do with manners then I don't think you should be permitted to air your opinions publicly. I see people littering everyday. The only reason there is a thread about this man is because he has a nice car. Your pseudo rage doesn't mask your jealousy

I didn't have to wait for this thread to appear to already know that driving a flash car and having manners were unrelated. The OP cited an incident they witnessed, and given this is a public forum I gave my opinion.

And who the hell are you to decide who can and can't air their opinions?

A few things id like to point out.

Firstly, you're a little late. I gave a witty yet polite response at around 2pm yesterday.

See below.

No, its Moran:hihi:

There is no time on that quote but im sure if you car to follow the link then look to the left of the post you will see what time it was posted.

Secondly,

Practicing hard at being what?

Ooooooh, i get it.

It was a play on words.

With my name, right?

Oh well im sure a comedic genius such as yourself has a barrage of similarly humerous and razor shap replies at her disposal so its best if i dont poke (so to speak) the beast (so to speak).

Toodl pip.

Guest pegmosaic
I hate litterers!!! :rant:

I'm a little disappointed with this thread though, I was expecting something involving an escaped piggie roaming m&s...

me too!!! or at least some form of attraction in the car park...

The car park is run by a firm of parking scammers - litter picking will give them something useful to do.