Iphone 3GS photos

Does anyone know how to get photos off ya iphone so i can get them printed?????

Bluetooth?

Sync cable to a pc?

Take out your memory card and copy from that?

Does anyone know how to get photos off ya iphone so i can get them printed?????

The only couple of ways I know for sure are:

1) Connect the phone to your computer using the sync cable and then go through my computer to display the iPhone. Then you can browse the photo's on it.

2) Email the photos to someone / somewhere and print them off that way.

Plug your phone into your pc, once connected go to 'My Computer' and scroll to the bottom and it'll say cameras and scanners or something to that effect, double click and hey presto.

Plug your phone into your pc, once connected go to 'My Computer' and scroll to the bottom and it'll say cameras and scanners or something to that effect, double click and hey presto.

Think if you're using windows xp, you have to download a file to make that work. I had to anyway. Something to do with a file missing on xp that's on windows 7, or maybe it was just missing on my pc. Will post the file name you need when I get home later. It forces windows to recognise phone as an external USB drive rather than a camera/scanner.

**EDIT**

Ignore the above. Was getting mixed up with a file xp needs to use PwnTunes which affects how pc reads iPhone (as a USB drive rather than camera)

Edited by steroc

1) Connect the phone to your computer using the sync cable and then go through my computer to display the iPhone. Then you can browse the photo's on it.

As above, the phone will appear like a removeable device within 'My Computer'. Just copy and paste the photos into your C drive. Works on both Windows XP and 7.

theres also quite a few apps where u can 'upload' photos and have them delivered in the post. Jessops have one i think, the one i use is called spool.