FA Cup - Fan arrested over alleged monkey gesture

Disgusting behaviour, no only is he racist but he is an idiot too, he should have known given recent football race incidents they would be watching those 2 games closely.

It's hard to say it's an 'alleged' gesture when there are pictures and moving images of the 'alleged' gesture on every news site that I've seen.

Whether the gesture is illegal, should be illegal or is worthy of being arrested is another matter, of course...

I used to steward at sheffield wednesday and united matches and the wednesday fans were a disgrace and I covered the disabled section, I bet if they got abuse for their disabilities they wouldn't have liked it. (not that Im suggesting they should or that two wrongs make a right, Im a full time carer myself but couldn't belive my eyes and ears)

We once did the Barnsley matches and my partner who is mixed race got placed in the "racist corner" to try to prevent it!

Edited by jenz245

He isn't making monkey jestures

To me, it looks like he has accidently sat on a large spike that is now stuck up his bottom

At 59 that puts him in his 30's when his fellow supporters were involved in english footballs worst disaster.

Just a thought.

hes a knob

Succinct and to the point :)