Jeremy Dyson, Sam Aggray.

Hi,

I knew a Jerry Dyson, don't know if it is the same one you'r all talking bout.

The Jerry That I knew would be bout 53 now. One of my best mates ever. Can you give me some thing to go on see if it is the same one. Jerry I knew lived with his Bro Tim, in there grans house.

Hi,

The Jerry That I knew would be bout 53 now. One of my best mates ever. Can you give me some thing to go on see if it is the same one. Jerry I knew lived with his Bro Tim, in there grans house.

Sounds like the same one, are you still in touch, If you are can you tell him Les was asking about him.

Hi,

Yes , it is the same one,He is my cousin, I speak to him regularly.

Hi Les,

I have spoken to Jez and he thanks everyone for their good wishes, but he would rather leave the past where it is, so I hope you'll respect his decision.

Thanks.

Hi Les,

I have spoken to Jez and he thanks everyone for their good wishes, but he would rather leave the past where it is, so I hope you'll respect his decision.

Thanks.

Jez can pm me anytime he likes, it would be nice to speak.

Hi Whitehorses,

many thanks. You may be Jerrys Cousin (female) I met a few times with Jerry, if you are Hi & good to know you are sounding ok. I do respect Jerrys wishes to remain the past with the past.I am Barrie was known as Scab then in the Limit thats all I am saying on here.

I am on Friends Reunited so if Jerry or anyone who remembers me wishes to look what I have been doing, they may with or without making contact. There are a few pix on the limit section. Can you tell him he was one of the greatest people anyone could have known. :cool::cool:

Hi Whitehorses,

many thanks. You may be Jerrys Cousin (female) I met a few times with Jerry, if you are Hi & good to know you are sounding ok. I do respect Jerrys wishes to remain the past with the past.I am Barrie was known as Scab then in the Limit thats all I am saying on here.

I am on Friends Reunited so if Jerry or anyone who remembers me wishes to look what I have been doing, they may with or without making contact. There are a few pix on the limit section. Can you tell him he was one of the greatest people anyone could have known. :cool::cool:

Hi Barrie,

Yes, it is me ! I certainly do remember you.Those were the days of the Limit, crazy days. Hope you're doin ok, I'll certainly tell Jerry that you asked about him x

If you can tell him Les is still moonstompin, and that everything in the past is not all bad, but I understand if he does'nt want to revisit,onward and upward I wont love him any less.

If you can tell him Les is still moonstompin, and that everything in the past is not all bad, but I understand if he does'nt want to revisit,onward and upward I wont love him any less.

OK Will do, Thanks.

Hi whitehorses,

sorry to dig up this old thread but I see you are Jeremy Dyson's cousin if I'm not mistaken. We were best pals at Tapton school during 1973 - 1975.

I understand he wishes to leave the past in the past but perhaps you could simply pass on my well wishes and say that those school days were very special and I will never forget the great times we spent together.

Thank you

Wasim Khan