Should cycle riders stay in single file?

Chat more **** than weather man and as for cyclist been on dole my bike cost 1500 quid asif dole paying that good and as for taxing a pedal bike its chatting **** u get taxed because of emmisions u produce and before u say bet u ant gt a car ur wrong i gt a car wat i pay 270 a year road tax and i also hv a z750 bike which i pay 65 quid road tax a year

Well that pretty much sums it all up

Anyone who thinks this probably shouldn't be allowed on the road themselves.

before i go on the road my car as to be taxed,mot,and insured,cycles dont,i see people at night when its dark with no lights on there bike and dressed in dark clothing that is an accident waiting to happen and who would get the blame the motorist of course

Well that pretty much sums it all up

Wats dis menna mean?

Cyclists barely take up any space on the road. The people taking up all the space are those driving cars with only one person in them. If more people cycled the roads would be far better places for everyone

Cyclists barely take up any space on the road. The people taking up all the space are those driving cars with only one person in them.

Cyclists barely take up any space on the road. The people taking up all the space are ambulances taking cyclists to hospital.

Bikes on the road represent a small obstacle on todays roads. I am much more wary of other drivers and non flowing traffic lights.

Not many cyclists around in Sheffield this evening.:hihi::hihi:

bet there in there cars lol

Just been out in our Subaru to run some errands and I saw one hardy chap coming up Manchester Road just past lodge lane on his bike, seemed to making good progress.

I know a paramedic who cycled to work at 7pm tonight for a shift till 4am tomorrow. Then he will be cycling back up to Crookes from Middlewood.

I remember the February day I made the 12 mile commute to work in Bamford, on a skinny tyred racing bike. When I apologised for being 10 minutes late because of the snow my boss said I was only employee from Sheffield who had made it in.

The car commuters had all phoned in to say the roads were impassible.:hihi:

bet there in there cars lol

So their!....or should it be they're?:huh:

To be honest Id leave the car at home tonight.

I've just tried to get round Stannington to drop my daughter off at a concert and the hill is blocked with stuck cars. An hour later my car is back safely on the drive that's where its staying.

Shank's pony down to the Blake later for me :)