"Bull Breed style dog found s2.

"bull breed" style dog found S2.

Male, around 2 years old, mental looking but soft as a brush. :hihi:

Currently locked away in the back of my van sleeping on my coat. :D

101 informed, pm me if it sounds like yours.

Cheers.

Edited by Evei

Can't get this little fella to settle, looks like i'm gonna have to sleep in the back of the van with him.

Eeeeek. !

Can't get this little fella to settle, looks like i'm gonna have to sleep in the back of the van with him.

Eeeeek. !

Oh dear I hope that you got some sleep in the end, what happened with the dog this morning?

....CAN YOU PLZ UPLOAD A PICTURE PLZ....

My friends dog as jumped over fench and gone on the walk about.

....CAN YOU PLZ UPLOAD A PICTURE PLZ....

My friends dog as jumped over fench and gone on the walk about.

It might be best if your friend gives the dog pound a call, I don't know what nubile has done with the dog and may still have it but most end up there once they are open.

He's still with me, no-one has inquired about him either (101).

Sorry but wont be uploading any pics, if you think he may be yours pm me a description and we'll take it from there. :)

He's still with me, no-one has inquired about him either (101).

Sorry but wont be uploading any pics, if you think he may be yours pm me a description and we'll take it from there. :)

or you could get them to email you pics through first :wink:

I hope you don't have to hand him over :( Not a good outcome when these dogs end up in the system. I'll post on facebook

I hope you don't have to hand him over :( Not a good outcome when these dogs end up in the system. I'll post on facebook

I really don't want to as i fear the same, but it's gonna be hard holding on to him for long as i have 4 kids, and my little JRT.

His temperament seems ok, but i obviously can't have him running around the house so only option is the back of my van, and it's cold out there. :help:

I would take him in a shot but I have 4 cats. Anyone else out there who may be able to hang onto a little one until either the owner is found or he can be rehomed? If he hits the pound and is listed as "of type" he's had it, and even if he's not "of type" his chances aren't great. We need to start networking a little to try to help these dogs before they get into the system :(

One thing i can say for sure, no matter what i have to do, he's not going to the pound. :nono:

Brilliant. Lets hope we can find the owner. Why don't you put an appeal out for a jacket for it to wear whilst in the van? I'm sure a rescue can lend you one