Locking nuts on car

I bought a 2nd hand astra the other day, break pads need changing asap and the wheels have locking nuts on, does anyone have anything to get them off that i can borrow, ive tried hitting it with a socket but they wont come off

Thank you :)

I bought a 2nd hand astra the other day, break pads need changing asap and the wheels have locking nuts on, does anyone have anything to get them off that i can borrow, ive tried hitting it with a socket but they wont come off

what are the locking nuts like..?are they pins

What about this:http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/locking-wheel-nut-remover-2pc

Edited by jdamarine
SPELLING

I presume you have checked with previous owner and around ashtrays etc to find the adaptor.

I had one strip the splines in the key nut some time ago. I took it down to TM Services just off Archer Road. The guy there welded a nut to the bolt head and undid the thing with an impact wrench. It took him about 10 minutes and cost just a few quid.

Edited by beer

What about this:http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/locking-wheel-nut-remover-2pc

the only problem with the above is they are not much use if you have deep alloys as these bottom out

whereabouts in sheff are you as i have something to get them off

I'm in s5 mate and I've asked previous owner he doesnt have anything for it

I'm in s5 mate and I've asked previous owner he doesnt have anything for it

I find that hard to believe, how did he go on if he needed to change tyre?

If they're original Vauxhall wheels, the dealer will be able to get them off. I had the same with my VW. Took them 5 mins.

Buy some new ones before taking it in, because they're not allowed to let you drive off with wheel nuts missing (and they charge stupid money for them at the dealers)

If they was put on with an air gun you wont get them off ,you will have to take them to an engineering place,we had same problem & it cost us 70quid to get them removed ;;

hammer slighty bigger socket over, and use a bar , all sorted!