Do you Really Want Snow In Sheffield?

If you are on salary when you get sent home, then yes you prey for snow.

If you are self employed, then you start to poop your pants - especially if its a prolonged period of snow and your business is losing money

If you are on salary when you get sent home, then yes you prey for snow.

If you are self employed, then you start to poop your pants - especially if its a prolonged period of snow and your business is losing money

Can't you get snow insurance?

I love when it snows and I can get my 4x4 out, plowing through the snow when everybody is stuck and going nowhere is great fun,its not all fun though last year I did my bit for the locals fetching bread and milk for the old ones and taking people to work, don't think we will get snow like that this year.

I love when it snows and I can get my 4x4 out, plowing through the snow when everybody is stuck and going nowhere is great fun,its not all fun though last year I did my bit for the locals fetching bread and milk for the old ones and taking people to work, don't think we will get snow like that this year.

You never brought me any beer :(

You never brought me any beer :(

Sorry Ram but delivering beer is not classed as an emergence you will have to get your wellys on and take a walk to the spar.;)

Sorry Ram but delivering beer is not classed as an emergence you will have to get your wellys on and take a walk to the spar.;)

It is to me! Spar shop runs out of beer when it snows, and waffles. I like the snow, but what happens to us poor folk when Sheffield grinds to a halt? No beer, no waffles :(

It is to me! Spar shop runs out of beer when it snows, and waffles. I like the snow, but what happens to us poor folk when Sheffield grinds to a halt? No beer, no waffles :(

Get yourself a Niva, and join the smug set. If you strap the cans down on the roof, they will be chilled for when you get home.

Get yourself a Niva, and join the smug set. If you strap the cans down on the roof, they will be chilled for when you get home.

Those 4x4 are now classics, can't get one for under 5000 notes. And they only have a couple of weeks MOT and tax.

Those 4x4 are now classics, can't get one for under 5000 notes. And they only have a couple of weeks MOT and tax.

Here you are, I've saved you a grand, so we'll split the difference:wink:

Here you are, I've saved you a grand, so we'll split the difference:wink:

Thanks :hihi: I would buy, but I'm not french. I would get hanged at petrol stations lobbing 5 notes worth of fuel in with Bert sat in the 'drivers seat' as others cue up. I just can't do it. Plus, the hairdressers 4x4 is better in snow. I don't like the white bull bars either :(

Why shouldn't you eat the Liver from a Polar bear?

with a bit of onion gravy and some mashed potatoes I'd have thought it would have been ok