Sign in to follow this  

Hillsborough Leisure Opportunistic Thieves..

Hi,

This is just for other Hillsborough Leisure users as a fellow user asking you to be extra-vigilant. My phone got stolen from the cafe by poolside after I left it there by accident and not handed in after several weeks. Small cost to replace because screen broken but many personal photos and files stored on the phone which are irreplacable (like children opening Christmas presents and many others). Some selfish thief has taken it and not handed the phone in. I believe that there are opportunistic thieves who hang out in the centre or the cafe and wait for people to leave belongings around to be swiped because the staff said that phones get taken all the time. Please be careful and vigilant I wouldn't want others to go through the heartache and privacy invasion of losing precious things which can't be replaced, even if it was foolish of me to leave the phone out on the table by accident while I swam.

If by any chance you took the phone and haven't been able to sell it because of locking and screen damage please just return it so we can get our children's photos back and clear your karma.

Edited by samuk1000