South Yorkshire Police helicopter MEGATHREAD (excl. sightings)

Do you agree that the Police helicopter should be scrapped?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that the Police helicopter should be scrapped?

• Yes I agree
    • No I don't
    • I don't care
    • I''m a criminal, so I do agree

It frightens our whippets.

They might be doing an aid drop :hihi:

Free baked beans!

We don't see planes and copters and that cos we don't have an airport. If we see one, we get excited because it is unusual to see it and people want to know why.

i only ever get curious when its about 10 feet above my attic window, at 3am, constantly circling- probably because of some chav on a crosser!.

it's probably because it isn't the season for chinese lanterns

We in north keep eye on Big Bird Spirit – it come and makes night into day with its death eye. Then it bring hurricane to rattle tee pee and frighten squaw and dogs. We must look up at Big Bird Spirit to let know that we respect um Sky Gods and let know that we ready to leave sacrifice of wife’s mother on tee pee roof if ordained.

Then we crack open the Yorkshire fire water (strong cheap cider) roll a fag out of the dog ends we collected yesterday and get ******.

I’m tempted to say that there’s always a lot of interest when my chopper starts to hover– but I won’t – oops I have – oh well!

We were in the countryside with the dogs when the Chinook flew over and I don’t see anything nerdy or unusual about watching relatively rare visitors such as these pass over. Even the sight of the Cop Copter is worth a look – you never know it might just run out of petrol or scalp a pigeon.

In these parts you see we have people who actually enjoy a wide range of interests, one of which is copter spotting – where if you are the first one to see the chopper you are entitled to smack your walking companion in the face with a three day old scarboro’ bloater. (Or a brick if you don’t have a fish). You see, unlike southern dogs who are only interested in fruit and veg markets and cafs and singing Chas and Dave songs, we up ‘ere know how to enjoy ourselves!

Helicopter !!!!! Where Where? Where is it? :D

Helicopter !!!!! Where Where? Where is it? :D

It's behind you:)

It's behind you:)

lol! a bramah!

There are some in Sheffield who throw bread to the helicopters!