My 14 yr old son was assaulted

And some people just can't accept that, however unlikely it may seem, and however unpalatable it may be, there is a small, tiny, insignificant even, chance that they were wrong and nubile was, wait for it, telling the truth

But there again, I would say it was dark at midnight last night, that it's always winter in December, that Thursday usually follows Wednesday. Having read this thread I can see that there are several posters that will argue the credibility of these facts with me until they're blue in the face.

I agree! A Professional police service, after admitting unjustly beating up an innocent school boy, totally joked with said boy's dad about how funny an internet thread on the matter was.

I've never seen anything more plausible in my life.

Edited by Forumosaurus

I'm afraid, my friend, you are twisting what has been said to suit your own purpose. That resembles nothing I have seen on here.

Wait a minute, is your real name Nick Clegg!because David Cameron would be proud of how you have manipulated and contorted the words written here!

I agree! A Professional police service, after admitting unjustly beating up an innocent school boy, totally joked with said boy's dad about how funny an internet thread on the matter was.

I'm with you Forumosaurus, this is all very bizarre.

We have police allegedly admitting to assaulting a young boy, now joking with said boys Dad about comments on this forum.

We have Dad having just found out his son has been assaulted, then deciding the best course of action is to spend 3 hours on Sheffield Forum telling people about it.

I found it all very odd to start with and I still do.

Regards

Doom

Oh dear you lot never learn do you, of course its suspicious we knew that from the start didn't we! I informed a family member who is in the police force about this , no more to be said !

Please stop feeding this type of thread it makes the OP look popular :help:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Haven't read all this thread but its nowt new police clobbering innocent kids, it happened to me throughout my teens, never anything that really hurt me physically (except maybe once)

If anything with people being accused of ridiculous stupid things these days and with the 'claim culture' around I expect these assaults if anything will fade away to nothing eventually.

This incident totally didn't happen in Narnia.

Oh I'm sorry.......my mistake :P

You clearly had the opportunity to go along and prove or disprove the whole thread. You didn't take it, which imo is your bad! Run along now!

You clearly had the opportunity to go along and prove or disprove the whole thread. You didn't take it, which imo is your bad! Run along now!

But perhaps it was all an elaborate hoax. The people at the police station, dressed like police officers and who said they were police officers, weren't actually police at all, just imposters who had all been seconded simply to fool the sceptics on Sheffield Forum.

So there wouldn't have been any point in turning up, would there?

Our resident wum doesn't like being wrong does he.

Oh dear you lot never learn do you, of course its suspicious we knew that from the start didn't we! I informed a family member who is in the police force about this , no more to be said !

Please stop feeding this type of thread it makes the OP look popular :help:

Right, a challenge for you, contact Steve Ashmore at Moss Way via your inside mate and if the interview i posted above didn't take place i'll donate £5k to a charity of your choice, that should be quite simple for you.

Alternatively contact Tom Fisher at Snig Hill, he can also confirm the interview.

Your very next post should be to prove me wrong, if not you donate £100 to helping hands rescue.

Fair deal i think, or am i making these names up too.

I don't lie on SF as at some point i'd be found out, just like you have been here. :loopy:

Edit: In light of forumosaurus's earlier cop out, this is £5k sterling, not monopoly money, a cold hard £5k in folding every day UK cash, legal tender notes. ;)

Edited by nubile

It's a real shame that there's no way to verify any of this.

See my latest post, before this one.

You seem remarkably accepting of the police assaulting people and failing to give stop and search receipts now, given how you started the thread.

Fair point, as a parent i was fuming posting my OP which i think you'll understand, but i also accept the police wont get anywhere giving warning to potential perps from 100 metres and giving them an escape opportunity.

Mistakes will happen if we want criminals caught, this was the case here and i'd rather have proactive cops on the beat over ones treading on egg shells.

As they say, you can't make an omlette..........

Edited by nubile