My 14 yr old son was assaulted

People with genuine cases of police brutality/misconduct should get a solicitor asap. There are far too many bent police in south yorkshire so If this is genuine then thats what id suggest you do.

Oh you mean you wouldn't lodge a complaint to the police immediately then??? :loopy:

Solicitors dont wave a magic wand and sort things out. How you any idea how long it takes to bring a misconduct claim to hearing.

I assure you that's not the case.

I might like a laugh on here but i wouldn't go that far.

Then ignore the post that comes after that one.

And get a solicitor asap!!

Howells are good.

Then how do you explain his busted lip, the blood on his clothes and the search of his friend. ? :huh:

Teenagers lying! That's how. Are you that gulable?

I personaly think your lying through your back teeth.

People with genuine cases of police brutality/misconduct should get a solicitor asap. There are far too many bent police in south yorkshire so If this is genuine then thats what id suggest you do.

I assure you i'm not.

Teenagers lying! That's how. Are you that gulable?

Police hitting someone, are you that gullible :roll:

Then how do you explain his busted lip, the blood on his clothes and the search of his friend. ? :huh:

well perhaps at some point in time when stop believing the tales that your children tell you you might actually get to the bottom of the fight he was far more likely to have been involved in ...

teenagers lie , I'm truely suprised you've forgotten this - or perhaps you miracualous jumped from 11 to 21 ...

well perhaps at some point in time when stop believing the tales that your children tell you you might actually get to the bottom of the fight he was far more likely to have been involved in ...

teenagers lie , I'm truely suprised you've forgotten this - or perhaps you miracualous jumped from 11 to 21 ...

Perhaps you miraculously jumped from 6 to 65....imagine that Batman light shining on the clouds but with the word BITTER instead.

That doesn't even warrant a reply.

Ye Gods...Your Son has just been assaulted and you have time to make 30 posts on a forum that won't actually get anything done about this alleged incident?

Put me firmly in the corner with the sceptics.

Regards

Doom

Ye Gods...Your Son has been assaulted about 2 hours ago and you have time to make 30 posts on a forum that won't actually get anything done about this alleged incident?

Put me firmly in the corner with the sceptics.

Regards

Doom

What could i do tonight, considering i'm home alone with 4 children to care for.

You say your son was assaulted and you're not willing to report this until tomorrow??

I'm sorry, but if my son had been asaulted by ANYBODY,there's not a cat in hells chance I'd be waiting until tomorrow to get it reported..

Me too!

I keep telling you. Pick up the phone, dial 0114 2202020 and report the incident. Get it on record formally and see what they say.

If anything, just getting that an alleged incident happened recorded in black and white will help you when you go to your solicitor.